Chapter 32 : Have Lost It Shine!

"You're here! Come in, come in!!" Galang said enthusiasticaly to Aura.

Aura walked in to the small store, carefully watch out for any wires that might cause her to trip and fall. She followed Galang to the back of his store.

"Have you already repair the watch?"

Galang grinned, "Of course I have! Repairing is my speciality!"

They reached to a lone door and Galang reached for the knob. Before he turned the knob, he turned to Aura.

"Wait here. I'll get the watch."

Aura frowned but obeyed nonetheless. She waited outside as Galang entered the room. Actually, she could take a peek of what's inside, but something's telling her not to and that's just making her whole body shuddered in something she couldn't quite put her finger on it.

She snapped out of it when she heard the door clicked behind her as Galang walked to her. In his hands was the repaired power watch, slightly better than previously. The screen was black, no Boboiboy's logo displayed on the screen. It was put inside a glass box.

"Your order~ Everything in total is 9 billion and 800 million!" Galang exclaimed as he gave the watch to Aura's awaiting palm.

Aura inspected the watch on her palm closely before looking up at Galang in the eyes.

"What about the report?"

Galang grinned, "No need to worry, I have the report ready in my hands! But first, give Ronien the watch and tell him to call me."

At that, Aura raised an eyebrow, "Money is not on the first place? That's rare."

Like a switch, Galang's face changed to a serious expression. His previous enthusiastic and playful expression all gone in an instant like it never exist from the start.

"I have both bad news and good news to him. For the good news, it's already obvious in front of you. The watch is fix. And for the bad news, he should know it firsthand."

Aura frowned as she stared at Galang. How bad is it for Galang to be this serious? For her boss to know directly? She stared down at the watch on her palm.

Now that she realized it, the watch looked so empty, so dull. It's really different from when that elemental hero wore it. Something's change, but she didn't know what it was. She thought.. the watch seemed like it had lost it shine. She gripped it tightly and looked up to Galang.

"I understand. I will tell Boss to call you directly for the report. We also already transfered 10 billion to your account yesterday." She nodded.

Galang visibly pouted at that and whined, "Wha?! So you lied to me?! That's rude! You made me did all the works, saying that I must fix that useless junk before I get the money."

Aura chuckled, "Well, if I didn't say that, I knew that you wouldn't repair the watch properly."

And then, her eyes widened as she finally processed Galang's words, "Wait! What do you mean by–"

"Chop! Chop! More question, more information, then extra payment~" Galang quickly pushed her out of the back store and his store.

Aura could only let herself get pushed away despite the curiousity she have in the moment. She stumbled on her steps when she reached outside. As she balanced herself, she heard the door slammed shut behind her loudly. Glancing back, she could only sighed at herself.

"What did he mean?" She mumbled while looking down at the watch laying innocently on her palm.

___________________________________________