INTRO + AUTHORS INFO

"I don't want to leave you. Make me stay."

"You know I can't do that. You gotta spread your wings and fly, Ellie. That's what you were always meant to do."

-

Best friends turned into lovers Ellie Carpenter and Chase Sullivan start to fall in love sophomore year in high school after a lifetime of being nothing more than friends. But they encounter many obsticles.

Will Ellie be able to handle Chase's growing popularity in high school and his future plans? Will she be able to understand his small town dream?

Will Chase be able to handle Ellie's rising fame in the music industry? Will he change his mind and follow her to any big city she goes?

Well, it's only a matter of time until we find out if they are capable or not.

///

TROPES

best-friends-to-lovers. second-chance, i loved you first, angry confessions, small town

///

AUTHORS INFO

1. Hey y'all!! welcome to the first book of the hometown series. I'm so excited to share this story.
2. This ideas is COMPLETELY ORIGINAL besides the stereotypical small town events and sequences you see in every book. This is my idea, no one elses.
3. I would really enjoy it if you voted + commented on chapters whether it's expressing love for it or help! (hate won't be tolerate it)
4. I don't care if you promote your own story, but don't be bothersome about it, you are doing so on someone else's account.
5. ENJOY!

The playlist for this book is on my profile under conversations as well as the rest of my books.