My Boyfriend Is In a Gang [1]

"Tetsurou you idiot, when are you going to start listening to me!? Smoking is gross and bad for your health!" 'There he goes again, smoking with his damn gang. I keep telling him that it's bad for his health, but he won't listen to me. He has no idea how much it worries me.'

"(f/n), when are you going to listen to me? I keep telling you it's fine."

'Near me and sitting on his 'throne' is my stupid boyfriend Kuroo Tetsurou. This guy here is in a gang, but not just any gang, one of the strongest gangs in Shibuya, and he's the leader of it. He's gotten into countless fights, so much I can't even keep track of them, and in each one he's in makes me want to catch a heart attack. He knows how much I love him, but it's like he's willing to throw away his life to be the best gang leader in Tokyo.'

"Come over here." Kuroo throws away the cigarette and pulls you down onto his lap. He starts to run kisses up your neck making you moan a bit.

"Stop it, you reek of cigarettes." You tried pulling away, but his strength was too great. 'His hideout is not what you would expect it to be, especially from a gang. His hideout is actually decent, but the main problem of it all is that he spends too much time here with his stupid friends. He's been like this for the last two years. I'm really pissed y' know.'

"Whoo~ Boss is getting freaky with (f/n)-san!" One of the guys cheered on at you both. After his yell, more eyes started to look in your direction.

"Shut up!" You hissed. "Ugh, I'm done here! When you want to hold me someplace special instead of here, with all your crappy friends, then come find me!"

"Wait! (f/n)!" Kuroo stood up to catch you, but you shot him a death glare. "That supposed to scare me? You know your glares don't scare me, not one bit."

"I don't care, Tetsu! Don't come near me!"

"Why are you so angry?"

"You know exactly why!" You stuck your tongue out at him and walked away, pissed as hell.

"Tch!" Kuroo kicked the beer can that he had drank before to the side, sending it flying into the air. "I hate when she get's all moody like this."

"Maybe you should buy (f/n)-san some flowers, boss."

"Haruto you idiot, it doesn't work like that! She want me to run after her, that's how she is. When you've had a girlfriend for just about four years, then you can teach me about how a girls mind works. Until then, shut up." Kuroo started walking away after you, with his hand shoved into his pockets. "(f/n), wait up!"

'I hate that stupid place! All he ever wants to do is spend his time with his stupid gang. It's like he practically lives there!' Tears started to roll down your cheek as you walked the cold streets of Shibuya. "What happened to the cool and affectionate guy I fell in love with?" You mumbled under you breath.

"He's right here. Found you."

Warm and affectionate arms wrapped around your body and pulled you in. Your eyes followed up the arms of the person and you found the person who you had just scolded a minute ago, smirking down at you. 

"Tetsu. What are you doing here?" Your eyebrows creased.

"Jeez, I chase after you, and yet you're still mad at me? Here, put this on, it's cold and snowing. What the hell would I do if you had gotten sick on me?"

"Thank you." You stand still as Kuroo covers you up with his jacket. As your eyes close, you start to think. 'It smells just like him. Even though it's mostly smoke, I can faintly identify his scent.' You blush. "So, is there something you want to say to me?"