(Meanwhile Lloyd is captured by Harumi, meets his mom/Misako who gets locked in a cage with Lloyd on the other side.)

👹🥷🌺

Kai gasps. We were right. The streets are teeming with S.O.G. They don't want anyone getting close to the palace.

We are in place. Operation UnderCover initiate. Zane says into comms.

Copy that. Kai replies.

(Meanwhile Harumi takes a strand of hair from Lloyd and Misako, and explains the trap.)

👹🥷🌺

All units, approach with caution! The Commissioner says. I don't want any heroes out there.

You wanted a distraction, you got one. The Commissioner states after a few minutes. Now save the city, ninja.

Thanks, Commissioner. We got it from here. Kai replies.

The others and I wait for Kai with scuba suits on. When we see his boat thing, we dive down and hold onto a part of the boat.

"Hold on. And for the record, I was telling that to the others, not myself." Kai says, bringing us to the palace.

We made it to the palace.

"You got us to the palace. Thanks, Pix." Kai smiles.

Do take precaution. Pixal says on comm.

"We will. You take care of little Master Wu. See you on the other side." Kai replies.

(Harumi starts the ceremony)

👹🥷🌺

We make it out of the water and Luke finds our scuba gear. He starts punching in numbers as Nya sneaks behind him. She covers his mouth and drags him to me.

"I can't believe we're stuck on foot patrol duty." An SOG member says. Nya gestures to Jay. "We're missing all the good stuff."

The ninja run behind the SOG members as they turn around.

"Tell me about it. I hear she's opening—"

"Huh?"

"—vortexes and stuff."

"Aw, man, someone better take pictures."

When we were preparing, the ninjas gave me a purple gi so I would fit in. And because I'm technically a ninja now. And nobody trained me yet!!

 And nobody trained me yet!!