Dread on Arrival

☯️ Y/N's POV 🌸

We managed to tame the creature and it carries us to the police station, with Pixal behind.

A policeman turns around. "Uh..."

"Is the Police Commissioner here?" Kai asks. The policeman nods as we jump off the creature.

"Don't forget : the best way to defeat your enemy is to make him your friend." Zane turns around to see the creature.

The creature that Jay named "Crabby" growl-purrs?

"Aren't you Crabby?" Jay nuzzles Crabby.

"Crabby!" Baby Wu repeats.

Crabby roars happily.

"Hey, what am I supposed to do with him?" The policeman asks.

"Take him to the zoo." Nya answers as we walk inside the police station.

"We don't have a zoo!" The policeman yells.

👹🥷🌺

"We need the Commissioner!" Kai insists.

"He's not taking any visitors." The police officer replies.

"But it's important." Cole answers.

"All his work is important." The officer states.

"Don't make me zap you." Jay says. He electrifies the officer and we burst through the door.

"Commissioner!"

"Good to see you."

"There's no time to lose."

"Sorry to barge in but it's really urgent."

"We have to vacate the city!"

"Weapons. Lots and lots and lots of weapons!"

"Crabby!"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. One at a time." The Commissioner says. "Just shoot it to me straight. What's gonna do me in?"

"Pardon? Do you in?" Pixal asks.

"Every time something bad happens to the city, first thing they do is 'can the Police Commissioner.'" The Commissioner walks over to photos of...his younger self? "So what is it this time? Subterranean mutant insects? Indomitable flesh-eating zombies? A pirate genie?"

"Pirate genie?" Cole leans back.

Jay shares a smile with Nya. (NaDaKhAn I hAtE yOu-)

"Yes, why not?" The Commissioner replies. "Anything can happen in this crazy town."

"Ah, don't be ridiculous, it's the Sons of Garmadon!" Jay yells.

"They have Lloyd." Cole states.

"And the three Oni masks." Zane continues.

"The Quiet One—"

"Who is Harumi—"

"And my sister—"

"Is gonna resurrect the evil spirit of Lord Garmadon, and—"

"Just stop!" The Commissioner looks up. "The princess is behind all this?"

I bite my lower lip.

"Which is why we need you behind us." Cole answers.

"Along with everyone on your force." Nya states.

"I'm not ready to lose my city just yet." The Commissioner starts calling someone. "Person on the other end of this phone, get me the mayor. ... Yes, I'll hold."