"Why is my old man dragging this fight out?" He muttered after looking over his shoulder to see his father scorch the Nomu.

"Tch, if we weren't stuck as interns I would've taken them down faster," Bakugo grumbled.

"Let's focus on getting to the safe zone guys," I said, but in reality I wasn't focused at all.

My mind wandered to my vision, which had now been altered, so I knew I needed to look ahead again to make sure things were playing out fine.

When we arrived to the specific corner of a block dubbed the 'safe zone' where a few Heroes worked on crowd control, we stopped and took a moment to catch our breath. The fighting in the distance could be heard echoing between the buildings, mixed with the sound of police sirens, and it caught our attention. We all turned to look at the illuminated buildings that were reflecting the flames flashing every other second. The sight was both mesmerizing and horrifying to watch. And as I stared at it, I hoped everything was going as planned on Sir Nighteye's end.

"We should help with controlling the crowd," Tokoyami broke the tense silence between our group and gestured to the situation behind us.

"Right," we all said in unison.

Just as we began keeping the public back, a bright blue glow reflected off the surrounding buildings then the sound of the Nomu crying out followed. It was a sign that Endeavor used his blue flames and finally ended the fight. We all turned to look at the illuminated sight.

"About time," Shoto muttered under his breath.

"Guess that means the fight's over," Tokoyami remarked.

Not yet, I thought while looking in the direction where Sir Nighteye and the others should be dealing with Stain.

Bakugo noticed my attention was elsewhere and silently moved closer. He stood at my right side but made it seem as though he was dealing with the crowd. Then while the others were distracted he whispered:

"How's everything lookin?"

I turned around and also started working on crowd control to seem inconspicuous.

"I need to check again. Things change in the moment, so I need to make sure nothing bad randomly happens," I whispered with a slight frown.

For a moment, I looked down at the ground in deep thought. During the USJ attack, I saw Sir Nighteye get killed by Nomu and prevented it from happening. But in this vision, I saw Stain injuring Bubble Girl and near-critically wounding Pro Hero Native. I made sure to inform Sir Nighteye so they should be avoiding that outcome. . . but still, I need to make certain nothing worse happens.

Then it hit me.

A sudden wave of dread washed over and goosebumps rose all over my body.

"Hold me for a second," I suddenly leaned against Bakugo.

"Eh!-"

I didn't give him any time to protest and closed my eyes to focus on my quirk. I felt his arm support my body while I looked ahead a quick thirty minutes. The images flooded my mind, and as soon as it was over, my eyes blew wide in surprise and horror.

"What did you see- HEY WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!"

Bakugo hollered as I suddenly turned and bolted down the sidewalk towards the chaos. My legs acted on their own and I couldn't stop.

"SORRY BUT DON'T FOLLOW ME!" I yelled in return, the panic in my voice evident.

I didn't have time to explain, but if the guys followed then they would get too close to the danger. And to prevent what was about to happen, it would be better with less people crowding the alleyway.