Chapter Fifteen

Author's Notes:

Oh, how I've missed you all ❤️😌 Thank you for all your comments on the last chapter...I'm sorry I haven't replied to them as yet but you'll see why...this was all-consuming😉

I do hope you like this returning chapter...it's a bit of fun...!

For those of you who are still babies and are unaware of the hype that surrounded our boys' favourite movie...please see the links below for some kind of reference.

Love you, guys!

J💕💕💕

https://nerdnationmagazine.com/2014/09/30/rocky-horror-picture-show-a-how-to-guide-for-audience-participation/

http://www.rockyhorror.com/participation/proplist.php

https://youtu.be/VOzgwYzFNmI

Chapter 15

Next Day

Jon POV

Jon was curled up in the passenger seat of Tommy's car. His sunglasses were firmly on his face, even though his headache had abated somewhat from when he was first woken just before lunch, and his bottled water nestled conveniently between his legs.

Now he was just tired and hadn't really wanted to go shopping but Tommy had been insistent. Nikki had already fallen asleep in his big chair after he and Richie had pulled together a small meal, with a large array of painkillers and vitamins to counteract the alcohol, that would soothe their abused stomachs and heads. And Richie wasn't too far behind him, stretched out on the living room sofa, barely awake when Tommy dragged him out the door.

So much for their barbs and jokes about us youngsters having no stamina, Jon thought to himself.

"Tell me again why we had to go out now!? When I could be sleeping by the pool?" Jon asked.

"Coz I got something brewing up here," Tommy said, tapping the side of his head as he drove. "Besides, never fall asleep by the pool after a night like the one we had. You won't feel the sunburn until it's far too late."

"That sounds like the voice of experience."

"It is," Tommy agreed. " Painful experience."

"Well, at least at least whatever it is, is brewing up there and not down the other end," Jon chuckled and earned himself a good-natured flip-off.

"Funny...but that can be arranged, if you really want," Tommy grinned, shifting in his seat as though he was getting ready to follow through with his threat.

"No, no!" Jon laughed, holding his hands up in mock surrender. "I'm good, thanks. So what's the plan then and when is it for? I don't think I'm ready for two big nights out in a row."

"It is for tonight, but we won't be going out anywhere," Tommy explained. He reached into his shirt pocket and retrieved his cigarettes. Jon watched, slightly envious, as Tommy placed one between his lips, letting it dangle precariously as he spoke. "Since the other night when Nik and Richie were telling us about their dress-ups for Rocky Horror, I've been thinking."

"Uh-oh," Jon said as Tommy held the lighter to the end of the small tube of tobacco. With a flick of his thumb, the flame shot up and caught the end of the cigarette. "Should I be worried?"

"Nah, man," he replied, squinting at him through the smoke trail. "Well, maybe just a smidge of concern." He grinned when Jon groaned out loud. "All I'm thinking about is a movie night...with a twist."

"Huh?!"

"I think that...our two sleeping beauties need to relive their youth, don't you?!" He dragged on his cigarette and was about to blow the smoke out the window when Jon tapped his arm and made a gimme motion. Tommy obliged and blew a steady, gentle stream from a perfectly formed O with his mouth toward Jon.