CHAPTER 47 | beach party!

"MORE FEROCIOUS!" Zuko yelled. Aang was firebending. "Imagine striking through your opponent's heart!"

"I'm trying!" Aang groaned.

"Now let me hear you roar like a tiger-dillo!"

Aang roared small flames spurting out of his mouth.

"That sounded pathetic. I said, ROAR!" Zuko shouted. Aang roared again, the fire much larger this time.

"Who wants a nice cool glass of watermelon juice?" Katara offered, holding up glasses.

"Ooh, me, me, me!" Aang chittered, grabbing a glass.

"Fine! If you wanna lounge around like a bunch of snail sloths all day, then go ahead!" Zuko snapped.

"Maybe Zuko's right." Sokka sighed. "Sitting around the house has made us pretty lazy. But I know just the thing to change that-" He tore of his clothes to reveal his swimming trunks. "Beach party!"

Sokka watched as his girlfriend swam in the water, effortlessly

Sokka watched as his girlfriend swam in the water, effortlessly. He payed close attention to what she was wearing, a black two piece with a red flower print.

Jasmine caught Sokka staring and gagged. "Stop staring at my sister." she growled, making Sokka drop his head. "She'll absolutely destroy you."

"I like a girl who can beat me up." he muttered, making Jasmine gag again. He started to work on some sand sculpture, taking quick glances at Kasumi and then back at the sculpture.

"What are you looking at?" she asked, getting out of the water and twisting the water out of her hair.

"You, of course." Sokka admitted. "Look a made a statue of you!" He waved his arms at the sculpture, which looked like some bloated blob fish corpse.

Toph started laughing, clutching her side. She looked over at Jasmine, who was also laughing at the hideous sculpture. "Oh Kasumi, we'll all understand if you break up with him over this."

"I think it's kinda sweet." Kasumi cooed. Sokka kissed her cheek, and played with her hair. He held her face and gave her small kisses, which developed into a passionate kiss. Kasumi was being held by Sokka, her legs wrapped around his hips.

"Do you guys wanna stop?" Toph asked. "You have your own room for a reason and-" She was cut off by a fire blast. Zuko jumped into the air and starting bending at Aang.

Kasumi grabbed Sokka's arm and pulled him towards Aang and Zuko. "We shouldn't interfere. It's a fight between the two of them." Sokka said.

There was shouting and banging coming from us the house and Zuko crashed through a wall, onto the ground.

"What's wrong with you?! You could've hurt Aang!" Katara yelled.

"What's wrong with me? What's wrong with all of you?!" Zuko shouted. "How can you sit around having beach parties, when Sozin's comet is only three days away?!"