introducing

KASUMI
the fire girl

A seventeen year old firebender, with multiple talents. Her firebending is a secret. She can fight with knives and has great fashion sense. Her goal is to defeat the Fire Nation.

SOKKA
the boomerang guy

A seventeen year old water tribe warrior. He aspires to be like his father and help Aang save the world, however his top priority is usually having a full stomach. Kasumi is the girl that he falls in love with.

AKIO
the second lover

A nineteen year old earthbender. He is quite wealthy and wants to marry Kasumi. He believes that Kasumi is his true love.

AANG
the airbender

A twelve year old airbender. He's the Avatar and wants to spread positivity and love across the world. He thinks of Kasumi as a mother or an elder sister.

KATARA
the other mother

A fourteen year old waterbender. She wants to aid Aang on his journey and help save the world. She is kind and brave. She thinks of Kasumi as a mother or an elder sister.

TOPH
the wild child

A twelve year old earthbender. She's pretty much a master at bending, even though she's blind. Kasumi is like her sister. She really trusts her and looks up to her.

SUKI
the girl with the fans

A sixteen year old Kyoshi Warrior. She is badass and doesn't give up. She is Kasumi's best friend and her platonic soulmate.

ZUKO
the angry scarred boy

A sixteen year old firebender. He just wants his father's love and go to extreme measures to try and get it. Eventually, he will be on the right path. Kasumi and Zuko become good friends after he realises she's a firebender.

KANUUQ
the past

An eighteen year old warrior. He is a true fighting prodigy and mastered spear throwing at ten years old. He used to love Sokka.

HEIA
the spirit

An ancient spirit. Her powers keep her young. She makes the firebenders more powerful. Her spirit form is an orange dragon. Her human form is a dark skin woman with curly, dark red hair. She saved Kasumi's life. She is now a part of Kasumi.

JASMINE
the baby sister

A thirteen year old firebender. She is Kasumi's sister. She was taken away by Fire Nation soldiers, the day they were attacked. She still has hope that her sister will find her.

AUTHOR'S NOTE!
Sokka's age has been changed from fifteen to seventeen, since it's kinda weird if they were seventeen and fifteen.