08

Neil releases her and looks into her eyes. Avni looks into his eyes. They don't want to break this moment. Neil holds Avni's hand.

Neil: It's getting late I Should leave. Don't come to college tomorrow. We will manage the thesis. I will give you my notes. So take some rest. Okay?

Avni: I'm fine Neil.

Neil: No You are not. If you come to college tomorrow then don't talk to me.

Avni: This is too much. (Thinks)
         Okay, I won't come.

Neil: Okay then Bye.

Avni: Bye.

---------------------------------------

In Khanna Mansion

Neil enters the house and sees that the lights are still on. He goes to the hall and sees Bebe sitting on the sofa. Bebe sees Neil and getup from the sofa.

Neil: Bebe, It's too late. You should have taken a rest. Why are you waiting for me?

Bebe: That's what I'm going to ask. Why are you too late? Who is she? Is that your Girlfriend? Why didn't you introduce her to me? You don't love me anymore.

Neil: Bebe, Your thinking too much. She is my classmate and my friend.

Bebe: If she is just a friend then Why did you shout at Doctor to make her better.

Neil: Bebe, I'm concerned about her. I think Sneha give me another chance to forgive her.

Bebe: Neil, Stop blaming yourself. It's not your fault.

Neil: Bebe, It's too late. You should go to sleep.

Neil didn't listen to her reply and left the hall. Bebe feels bad and leaves her room.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Next morning

In Storeroom

Manik is sleeping on Nandini's lap and Nandini is sleeping in a sitting position. Manik wakes up and sees Nandini is sleeping in a sitting position and feels bad for her. Some sounds come from outside and the door is opened. Nandini open her eyes when hearing the noise. A guy enters the room to clean and shocks seeing them.

Guy: What you guys are doing?

Manik: We are stuck here.

Manik gives support to Nandini to stand up. They leave the storeroom taking the file they need for the thesis. They are in the hallway and a girl sees them coming out of the storeroom and takes pictures of both of them. Nandini is wearing Manik's jacket. The girl smirks and leaves.

Manik walks Nandini to the hostel gate. They bid bye and leave towards their paths.

----------------------------------------------------------------

In college:

Nandini didn't go to first class. Manik is tensed that Nandini and Avni both didn't come to college. Manik messaged them both.

Manik Message, "Why didn't you come to college? Are you Okay? "

Avni didn't reply to him but Nandini replied to him, "I will attend the second period. "

Nandini comes to class in the second period. After 2 classes it's break time. Nandu stands up to go to the canteen. Manik said that he will also come with her. Neil is sitting alone. Nandini sees him and calls him.

"Neil, we have to complete the thesis. Come with us." Nandini asks him.

"I'm coming "

They went to the canteen. Nandini is eating a sandwich and studying the base paper. Neil is looking at articles but his concentration is somewhere else. Manik is continuously checking his phone. After reading the base paper she shifted her look towards others too and understand that they are not concentrating.