Epilogue

And our story ends now :)

The next day she told Jeremy and Alaric about everything. About her trip to the past, about the cure and about Kol.

Neither of them were happy when Elena told them that she was now dating the Original, but they were a little reassured, especially Alaric when she told them Kol wants to take the cure.

Elena knew it would be better if they both met Kol first and then the rest of his siblings officially just the two families. Of course they already know them but now it would be different. No killing anymore between them.

And so from that day, the doppelgänger Elena Gilbert and the Original Vampire Kol Mikaelson started dating again. But the biggest surprise was that Finn began to get along very well with Alaric.

Except for Finn, who took the cure the next day after the ball and became human, none of his siblings did. Kol decided to do it when Elena finishes high school, which was supposed to be next year, and then they would go to college together. Likewise, Rebekah wanted to wait another year too.

During the summer holidays, Rebekah often helped Matt at the Grill, so the two started to date together. Stefan finally came to terms with Elena's choice of a new boyfriend. He stayed in Mystic Falls and decided to finish high school with the others. But Damon never understood it, even after Stefan told him about Elena's trip to the past. He left Mystic Falls and was not seen in years.

Finn decided to go to college too, but as a human, and to do that he had to know everything he had lacked in education over the past 900 years. Everyone helped him with it. Everyone taught him to be ready for college exams. He was learning quickly, he had a great memory, so learning did not cause him much trouble. Even Kol had to learn what he had been missing over the last hundred years if he wanted to go to college with Elena next year. The fact that he didnt finish high school, he said he will leave to Klaus. He just influences the principal of the local high school, but he didnt say anything to Elena. Definitely not right now.

(Personally, I like Hope, so I want to keep her in the story, as well as Lizzie and Josie , and for Caroline to be their mom like in the show.)

Bonnie started dating with a vampire Enzo,(who, unlike from the show, doesnt die and) he, too, eventually decides to live a human life for Bonnie.

Stefan didnt die either, Damon sacrificed himself instead in the last episode, when he returned to Mystic Falls. Stefan stayed with Caroline. Both took the cure after years.

A few weeks after becoming a human, Finn met the vampire Sage, his Sage, who was his girlfriend, in Mystic Falls, when Klaus stabbed him with a dagger in the 12th century and never saw her again. Now they started dating again, and since Finn was human now, Sage took the cure so they could have a family of their own.

Year after the ball Klaus and Elijah moved to New Orleans when they discovered Hayley was pregnant. They were later joined by Rebekah and Kol, as well as Elena. She started going to college in New Orleans with Kol. Kol became human, as he promised to Elena on the day of their graduation. He was a witch again. For Hayley's safe, Rebekah decided to wait a little longer with the cure before she was sure that her unborn niece was no longer in danger. A year later, Freya appeared in the city, and then Dahlia. They managed to defeat Dahlia and Freya was finally able to return to her family.

10 years after the graduation from high school

It was a Christmas time and the whole Mikaelson family, which now included Elena and Matt, because Elena had been married to Kol for three years already and Matt had married Rebekah, who was also human now, along with Jeremy, who had met a girl in college and started dating her, but she knew about the supernatural world before she met Jeremy.

Alaric, Caroline, Stefan and Josie and Lizzie, as well as Bonnie and Enzo as a human, gathered in New Orleans to celebrate the holidays together. Elena was supposed to be 30 in a next year and was pregnant for the first time. They were expecting a baby boy. They decided on the name Henry Grayson Mikaelson.

Klaus was not the only father among his siblings. Finn was the father of four-year-old Rose and he was happy as never in his life. Freya met the werewolf Keelin, whom she married a few years later and they had a son. Elijah was with Hayley and Klaus was with Camille. Klaus and Hayley were still hybrids, and Elijah was still an Original, and neither of them were going to change that.

They were one big happy special family and they would do anything for each other. Always and Forever.

-------------------------

First, I want to say, Thank you so much guys :) English is not my first language and this was my ever first story in English, so thank you :)
Second, I'm thinking about writing another story. I dont know yet what would be the plot, but I'll think about something :) I want to ask you, would you like to again story about Kolena or Klena this time?

If I would add some story it definitely wouldnt be in a near time bcs I have a lot of exams in school, so no time for writing right now :) But if you have some ideas what would you like to read about just tell me and I'll try to write it :)

Again, Thank you so much! :)

--------------------------------------
Edit: I just started to write two stories. One about the Shadowhunters, so if you are interested in this topic, it's called  The Story of Hope Herondale and my new story about Kolena, called Something unexpected. It's also on my page. Hope, you'll like it :)