BONUS CHAPTER: PT LAST

You open your eyes immediately with your heart beating fast. After that you feel that your tears rolling, you're crying. Suddenly you feel someone's arms around you and their head on top of your head.

It was Megumi. He's not sleeping and looked at you worriedly. "Nightmare?"

"How did you know that I'm having a nightmare?" You questioned him while tying your hair.

"You are trembling like hell in your sleep" he answered you and then yawn. Why wouldn't he just wake you up when he knows that you are in nightmare or it just you who can't woke up. You lower your head as you felt guilty.

You could hear Megumi was sigh and he walk towards the door. "It's breakfast time" before you could say, he yawn again which mean make you feel more guilty on that raven hair.

Before you close your room's door, you saw someone familiar, sit on your bed but after you blinked once, it gone. "Am I imagine it?" You mumbled make Megumi questioned you in his head.

"I don't feel like I'm eating breakfast today.." you sweat as you saw the food was burnt. Same like the others, their food also burnt, have no idea who cooked it.

"So-"

"It's not me!!" Suddenly everyone except Megumi cut you. You irked and slam the table makes everyone flinch.

"There's no need to find out who cooked this since the chef was on his holiday with his family. I'm go-"

"I'll cook" Megumi cut you as he stood up and go to the kitchen.

"There's no need to.. We still can eat this so don't waste the food also it's already late to training"

"It tasted terrible!" You and Nobara just stared at Yuji who's nonstop drinking the juice to defeat the bitter taste. Yet, still couldn't find who cooked this, need to ignore it.

!!!!

I̶̩̩͕̮͙̍͋̃̋̿̊ ̶̹͉̓̈́m̶͚̜͓̭͉̺̼̹̔͐̈́͝i̷̘̟̤̲̍̒́̔̀̐͗s̷̯̈́̇̎̈͋̆́͝͝͠s̸̻̻̈́̀̈́̚͝ḙ̵͇̜̘̬̜̜̒͆͌͑͛̇͛̂͆̈́d̶̡̂̋̉̿ ̷̞̗͔̖͖̮̯͓͐̆̕͜ͅý̵̛̥͉̥̈́̉̔ö̸̟̯̥̻̥̖͚̚ͅû̵̙̮̼̤͉̠̙̐̃̒̄̎͠,̶̧̨̱̜̱̼̼͇̯͇̀̔̈̅̋̈́͠ ̵̛̙͋̈́̅͐͂y̶̡͈̫̱̟͖̠͝/̷͎̗̟̳͚͍̳̝͚̝̈́̇̏̀̀̈́͠͝n̷͖̺̮̭̼̩͓̬̦͊̈́-̸͍͔̭͇͎̫̉̎̍̂̔̀͛̏̀̑͜c̷͇̲͎̮̣̹͉͋̄͋̅̅̉̀ͅh̷̢͙̦̭͕̲̪͕͛a̶̝̗̱̪͉͇̾́̃̕n̸̡̧̛̝̰̹̻̩̲͑̑̄͑͘͜

Suddenly you could see the dark, you can't see anything. But you could hear that everyone was calling out your name. What just happen to you?

I̴̛͉̎̐̈̿̕͘͝ͅ ̷̢̺͈̥̖̪͔̯͓̥̋̄̊̎̀͑͒̉̌ẉ̶͚̰̝͍̼̓̅́̕ͅâ̴̢̨͍͔͇̗̱̞͙̚͝ǹ̷̡̮͙̣̟͔̲t̴̞̄̄́e̶̛̛̮͇͔̗̻͕͑̈́̾̉̔̈́̿d̵̤̦̳͉̙̬͒̈̈́̒̔̒̕̚͝ ̴̧̢͕̙̮̖̞͍̃̀̆̔͆̃̓̍y̷̧̘͕̖̺̫͈̺̒͑̓o̵̢̨͓̘̥͍̺̰̍͛͆͐̉̾͗̿̚͝ȕ̴͚̭̻̙̞̟̆
̵̱̜͎̦͓̣̱̥̍̈͌͊͠

̸̨̖̖͔̥̟̊̉̓̎͆̈́͝
̷̢̤̗̱͖̝͇͓̘̽̏D̸̛̘͇͉̱͉̮̦̖̩o̴̡̥̦͖͆͑͝ǹ̷͇̮̽͊̀̀́̕'̶̖̻̮̗̯͚̺͚̖̊͛͛͆̐͜t̶̢͓̹͊̀̌̽͝ ̵̬̮͖̪̱̥̗̮̫̲͝l̶̻̹̟̰͉͔̳̯͌̒̌̐ȩ̵̡͔̩̯̒̇̓̽̄͠a̵̜̠̻̻͍̽̈́̊̀̋͌͆̔ͅv̵̢̡̛̭̜̣̺̺̤e̷̢̗̰͎̺͖͙̿̽͋̆̿̕ ̵͎̠͓̤͖̬̤̱̋̈́̍̉͝m̸̺̦͚̹̝̮̻̘̀͋̐̑͂̾͘̚͜͝ͅe̷͕̪̺͓̫͌̓̈́̊́
̷̛̙͆̊̋̓͆̚

̵̡̻̟͌̈͂͘͠
̷̪̜́̿̾̄͆I̷̫͇͇̤͚͖̳̐͋̕ͅ'̴̮͔͍̈̊̃̓͋̃̕͜v̵̢͔̭̖̬̹̞̗͓̆̓̈́ĕ̴̢͔̤̲̜̤͔͎̙̈̎̓̇̐̾́͝ ̴̮̳̋̔̓̾͜͝w̷͔̜͕͗͋͜a̵͕̩͍̿͗̓n̴̢̬̲̩͕͚̖̙̜̉̒̒̀́̎̔͆t̸̨̛͔͓̰͚̫̺̻̠̞̀̄́͐͌͑ẽ̴̡̡̱̻͚̫̖͇̹ͅd̵̢̫͉̗̥̀͂̊͑͗ ̶̢̥͕͕͓͉͎͂̂̎́͆̓̈́̊͜͝ͅt̴̨̢̡͌̋̑̚o̸̺͓̪͌̑̈ ̷̣̟̺̯͐͐̏͐̍ͅk̵͓̭̬̜̂̈̏͝͠͠ḭ̴̖͍͈̱͔̔̂̊̈̚ļ̴̡̪̭̱̗̑̑̃͗l̵̘̣̯͊͑̆ ̷̬̣̙͉̫̞͚͑̌͜y̷̡̙͙͍̱̞̖̣͂̒̆̋̔̽̎̿̉͝o̵̢̠̭̳̰͚͎̬͇̐̌́̿ư̵̡̰̮͔̟̠̫̮̒̾́̒̒̾͜
̴̭̰͓̣͖̳̲͓͎̦̐͠

̷̛̺̦̂̏͗͑̄̚͠
̷͎͚͍͖̖͔̏͠
̷̢͚̩͙̐͗̅͠ͅD̵͙͉̻͓̘͎͔͓̓̓̂̚͜͠ą̷̧̼̣̜͈̭̘̼͒͆̿́͌̕͝ṛ̸̢̹̫̫̩̠͓̿̂̀̌͌̑̃̕͜͝n̷̲̺̆̃̓̃̓̓ ̵͎̜͈̣͈̩̩̜̠̅̍̄̐͗̿͂͝ͅi̸̺̳̭̣̞̹͔̱̘̇̅̈́͆̆̓̌͌̑̚ͅṭ̵̡̺̱̱͍͇̒͂͆̏̃̇!̷͉̜̤̬͉͕̭̤͊!̶̢̨̩̰͉̫̒

"𝙸𝚗 𝟷𝟶 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜, 𝙸 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚒𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝.."

What?

Why'd I hear my voice?

Why'd that girl is familiar?

We met before?

"𝘖𝘬𝘬𝘰𝘵𝘴𝘶 𝘠/𝘯? 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬. 𝘉𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺, 𝘐'𝘮 𝘠𝘰𝘬𝘶𝘻𝘢𝘬𝘪 𝘛𝘢𝘬𝘢𝘳𝘢, 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘬𝘢-𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯! 𝘓𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘣𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴!"

"Takara..."

"TAKA-CHAN!!"

You opened your eyes as your eyes is watering, realised that you are in treatment room. You felt terrible as you hug your body tightly.

"You damn Takara.. Why'd you erased my memory?" Why'd you suddenly become like this after you got the memory back.

"Y/n?"

PLEASE STAY TUNED FOR KATANA BOOK 2
THE END

_________________________

hyeee I'm officially back!! Well it's exam season. Ehhem! I'm sorry for making you wait for a long time and thanks again for reading my book. Have a nice day!!