TWENTY FIVE

"Kanada Taichi in Morioka, in June. Shimada Osamu in Yokohama, in August. Yamato Hiroshi in Nagoya, in September. These three died in similar circumstances. They were stabbed to death." You don't pay attention to Nitta-san who is being explains some while driving. Taka-chan.. Where are you? You thought Takara until Nitta-san called you a few times. "Okkotsu-san?"

"A- Yes, Nitta-san" she blinked her eyes a couple times. "Do you hear what I said?" You're starting to freak out. You want to say 'yes' but she won't believe it. "I'm sorry" you immediately apologized and she sighed. "Okkotsu-san, this is an important thing you need to hear" you apologize again. She noticed that your mind was spinning. "Are you okay? You're like a thread of thoughts" you shook your head. "I'm okay. Don't mind me" she sighed as she continued to explain a few things. You're still thinking about Takara, still unable to focus on Nitta-san's explanation. Until you hear Yuuji's voice.

"Way to go, Kugisaki!" Nobara scoffed. "What'd you expect?" You see Megumi's face change. "W-what happened?" You asked them. "Seriously, Y/n-san" "Are you really okay, Y/n?" Nobara and Yuuji said.
(Well, you sit in the front of the car if you're confused (?))

"W-what I'm doing here? My old middle school?" You mumbled as you become nervous. You looked at your raven-haired boyfriend, he kept looking the other way as he walked. You pinch his right arm and he hissed in pain. "Why did Nitta-san bring us here?" You whispered to him. "I-I d-don't know" he stuttered. It's your first time seeing him stutter. You're so busy with your mind that you don't realize you were taken to your old school. Suddenly you see Nobara running forward and pointing at the student who was smoking in the store. They are a gangster boy. "There's some obvious punks. Let's beat 'em up and set' em straight!" A-are you serious, Nobara-san?

"Huh?" The two students said as if they were giving faces 'who are you, do you want to die?'. Suddenly they began to fear as they saw a familiar person. "I-It's good to see you!" They said as they bow. "Heh, look at that. You actually get it" "An aura just pours out, even if you try to hide it" Nobara and Yuuji started their self things as they misunderstood. "We haven't seen you since graduation, Fushiguro-san and Okkotsu-san!" The duo shocked as they look at you two behind. "We.. went here.. for a middle school" Megumi said as you both looked the other way in embarrass.

"That's a surprise, too, but that's not the point! Look at me!" Nobara holds your face while Yuuji holds Megumi's face. "What'd you do?! What did you do in middle school?! No, it would be quicker to ask them!" Yuuji said. "Hey, Idiot A and Idiot B! What did this couple do to you?!" Nobara asks the two bowed boy.

"We.. Or rather, every delinquent, gang member, and so on in this area got beaten up by Fushiguro-san" said one of the boys. "And about Okkotsu-san, we always bullied her and that caused Fushiguro-san to start beating us" said the another boy. The duo let go of your face as they look at you two. You both look the other way. "They bullied me" "I beat them up"

"Why do you keep talking so stiffly?! Look at me!" They're holding your face again. "What are you doing?!" They keep yelling until someone shout at you four. "Hey!" They let go of your face. "Who are you? Students from other schools aren't allowed in here!" Yells someone familiar. "And who the hell are you?!"  Nobara yells back at him. "He's clearly a staff member. Why are you so combative?" "Why don't you respect the older?" Yuuji and you said. "We have permission to be here" Nitta-san said as she showed her card to the old man or Takeda-san. "Oh, you're the one. You're all young. You need to hang your pass around your neck" his eyes widened as he saw you and Megumi. "Fushiguro-kun and Okkotsu-san?"

"Hello" you both said in same time. "He remembers you!"

"So this man's been here a long time?"

Yuuji, Nobara and Nitta-san tease you. "Probably. Takeda-san's a permanent employee" you said before Megumi. "Then I leave the rest to you!" Nitta-san said as she gave her a thumbs up.

"Kanada, Shimada, Yamato and Morishita, huh? I was shocked by their passing but I guess it's been nearly twenty years they graduated. I remember it like it was yesterday. They were problem childern in their own right, though not as bad as you. What did you what to know?"

"Strange rumors, dark rumors, connections to bad adults.." Megumi said as he raised his hand. "Hey problem child!" The duo's teasing "And anything off ill omen" he punched them as you were sweat drops. "Dark rumors? They may.." You all continue the discussion until you realize that someone is stalking on you from afar. You look around, but no one except them is around you" What's wrong, Y/n "ask Megumi." No.. Nothing" you said and you all keep talking.

Takara's PoV

"You've become more beautiful without me, Y/n-chan" I let out a giggle as I stalked her from afar. "And you already have a handsome boyfriend"