BONUS CHAPS: PT 2

It was midnight but you were still awake while staring at the ceiling. Still don't get it why your body suddenly weak. It is because of Akuma suddenly disappeared or something?

You just feel your body's just like a normal people. You now barely see the cursed spirit. "What the fvck wrong with my body?" You murmured with slightly cold tone.

Your eyes start heavy as you're sleepy. "I know that dream will come..."

The famillar bell sounds make you wake up

Now you're in the same dream

For 30th times

With that girl

"Eh?" You just realized that you woke up in different place but similar. It's your room, in your house. You tried to move but you can't cause you don't even feel your own body, not like before.

"Taka-chan! That's not fair!" You hear the laughter around the room as you recognized the voice. That softened your heart, you miss your voice. Kid's voice.

You just enjoy two girls play the game, not complaining about the girl's name 'Taka-chan'. Until that, you saw the famillar weapon. Your katana. It's fell as it startled the young you.

The katana was opened and you feel that girl body is trembling. The young you approach the weapon but as she want to close it, it suddenly moved by it own.

But there's no cursed spirit. The katana holder just stick on her hand as it controls her make her panicked. You tried to stop it but your body is not responded. You saw that girl is backing away from her. "T-taka-chan, hel-"

The young you scream. That feel when you opened the katana for the first time. It's hurt as hell. And the atmosphere suddenly become silent. The black haired girl trying to approach her.

Suddenly you could feel blood on your cheek, not yours but that girl? Your eyes widened. The young you slash her arm.

"Found ya, Yokuzaki Takara"

Your eyes become wider and wider as you recognize the voice.

T-that..

Akuma's voice...

That's you first time hearing that black haired girl's full name. "STOP IT, AKUMA!" you raised your voice but no one hear it.

Too late, Akuma's already stabbed Takara. She still a kid.. You just noticed that you fall and you can feel your body. Your whole body was trembling.

Suddenly you heard the young you scream. You remembered that scene, your brother will come here soon.

"Y/n!" The door was open, revealed your brother.

"Oni-chan.. I-I think.. I killed Taka-chan.."

Ý̷͉̋̒̉̍̄̚/̸̧̺͓̹̯̦͖̂̅̈́̋̀̎̋̔͠n̶̩͇̲̭͛̓̈̌̐̌͆̆-̴̹̳͇̌͌͗̆͆̈́͒͝c̶͈͛͋͗̓̉́̕̚̚̚ḧ̸̢̗͓̜̼͕̭̜̯̖́̔ḁ̴̧̬̺͎̖̹͎̔̽̉̑̈́̾n̸͚̮̔̔.̷͈̹̼̜̞͇́̇̇̿̅̌.̷̨̻̲̠̭̼̺̟̍̾͗̍!̵̳͍̗̪͓̄͑̊͌̂̓̍̀̈́͝

ṃ̷̕y̴̛͔͍̙̦͉̪̤͍̒̈́̏̀̒̓̑̎ ̵̧̺̬͓̠͍̝̔̈́̐̄͒͗m̵̞̃̌e̷̝̺͈̦̻̮͔̬͙̜̒̉̀͐́̆̍m̴̧̛͚̮̑̑̾͊̉̊̑͆ͅō̴̺̟̟̰͙͕̍̃r̵̨̨̠̠͈̹͑͆̈́̍̔̂͊͆̕͠y̶͚̩͉͉̅̒̈̇͆͂̑͝.̵̼̖͂͐͜.̶͖̮͓̫̯̖͖̘̇̂̐̽̉̅̍̚.̷̡̡̣͉̣̣̱͗̿̽̅́͗͋͜͝.̸̢̤͆̾͗́̃̉̕͠.̷͚͎̯̻̭̺̻̹̊̎͆̈́̐ͅ.̸̡͖̣͉͖̈͆̃͘?̶͍̮͎̓̈́

Why..

What's this memor̸͈̩̻̩̈y̶͈̥̽̄̊?̴̡͇̯̠͖̋̈́̌

__________

°~°