EIGHT

[EDITED]

"Itadori! We're running! We'll search for Kugisaki and Y/n la-" before Megumi finished his words, the special-grade cursed spirit appeared in between them. There's no mistake. It's a special-grade. I can't move.

Move. Move! Move! Move! Move! Yuuji reached for his weapon and attacked the curse- It didn't receive any damage but Yuuji. "Itadori?" His hands were cut off and his blood flowed to the floor.

Y/n's PoV

I was placed in a very dark place. I don't see anything. I take a deep breath, release the red cursed energy from my body for light- !! Curse! I jumped back before it attacked me. More curses appeared in front of me. I released out my katana "Let's go, Y/n.." I started attacking the curses. I will come at you, Megumi-kun, Yuuji-kun, Nobara-san.

Normal PoV

"I can't escape after it's gotten this close! Hey, Sukuna! If I die, you die too, right? If you don't want that, then help me out!" Sukuna's mouth popped out of Yuuji's cheek. "Nope!" He rejected it "Even if the parts of me inside you die, there are eighteen other fragments of my soul. Still, irritatingly enough, I don't have to control this body. If you want to switch, go ahead and switch. But once you do, I'll kill that brat before the cursed spirit can! Then I'll go for that woman! She's a lively one. I'll have fun with her. Then.. That katana girl. She looks only weak but internally she is very strong. I really like her. I will make her mine and she'll be my bride! "

"I'm not going to let you do that! I'll not let you touch Y/n!"

"I bet. But if you're too focused on me, your friends are gonna die and she'll be officially mine" the curse attacked them both as they dodged it. "Fushiguro! Fushiguro! Fushiguro!" Megumi looked at Yuuji after the third time Yuuji called him "Take Kugisaki and Y/n and get out of here! I'll keep this one busy until you three are out. As soon as you're out, give me some kind of signal. Once you do, I'll switch with Sukuna"

"I know you can't do that! Not with only one arm against a special-grade! Only Y/n who can defeat it!"

"Look closer. It's having fun. It's obviously toying with us. I can at least buy us some time"

"No!"

"Fushiguro! Please"

"Demon Dogs!" He released his black Shikigami. "Find Kugisaki and then Y/n!" Don't die on me, Itadori, Kugisaki, Y/n..

I'm.. Tired.. Because of this curse! Why is it still so much?! All you have to do is run away and find the three of them. But they keep attacking you. "I just want to escape and help them.. Don't stop me.." The curse kept attacking you. Same as you. Your legs became weak and you fell. Shit.. They make my legs weak? You sighed. Megumi-kun, Yuuji-kun, Nobara-san, Taka-chan.. I'm sorry I need to do this.

"I have no choice. Kill me. That's what you wan-" "I won't let you die, Y/n!" You look behind you, Megumi and Nobara are behind you. "Megumi-kun, Nobara-san!?" Megumi picks you up in bridal style. "We're escaping now"

"Yuuji-kun?"

"I'll explain it later" the three of you escaped the curse.

"Please expand the evacuation area to ten kilometers"

"How about you two?"

"We are waiting here for Itadori to return"

"I see. After I take Kugisaki to the hospital, I'll return as quickly as possible"

"No, there wouldn't be much point if you staying here"

Ijichi left you two like he took Nobara to the hospital. Will Yuuji-kun return? "Um.." "Don't worry, Itadori will be back" Don't worry, Y/n.  But. "What if he die with a special-grade curse?" You're too worried about Yuuji's condition. "He's now switching with Sukuna, don't worry" Sukuna? "I'm going in" before you enter the building again, Megumi pulls your arm. "Sukuna is too dangerous, he will probably-"

"Then.. That katana girl. She looks only weak but internally she is very strong. I really like her. I will make her mine and she'll be my bride!" He remembered what Sukuna had said. "I'm afraid Sukuna will do anything to him before he comes back" You pull your arm away from his hand. "Sorry, I have to help him. Don't worry" you ran into the building.

You released you katana to search where Sukuna was. You go back to where you were before. You saw the wall break as you went in. "Hey, did you know? We're both classified as special-grade, apparently. Both you and me, man" you heard Sukuna's voice from below. You immediately went downstairs and landed in front of him. "Oh, the katana gir-" the other special-grade curse came down from above you. Sukuna pull you as your back leaned into his chest. "You look happy. Want me to praise you? But healing with cursed energy isn't that hard for cursed spirits, unlike for humans. Neither you nor this brat really understand what curses truly are. This a good opportunity, so I'll show you what real jujutsu is "

Don't tell me.. "Domain Expansion" your eyes start to widen. "Malevolent Shrine" The curse was cut. His Domain Expansion is.. Too creepy.. What the? Sukuna let go of you as he approached the curse. "I was planning to cut you in three slices, but you're really weak. Oh yeah, and then there's this. I'll be taking this" He took his finger. As the curse burned, he approached you, no, he passed you.

"It's over" Silent. "This sucks! If you're gonna switch, just do it already" he want to switch with Yuuji but Yuuji still doesn't switch it. "What's the matter, brat?"

He smirk as he looked at you. He approaches you, you try to stay away from him. "Looks like he's in trouble on switching back. Let me have fun with you first before that brat" he tries to touch you but you back away. You prepare your katana "Don't you dare to touch m-" suddenly your body becomes weak. Shit.. This katana.. Used my cursed energy too much. I can't move. Sukuna in front of me. "What's wrong, my girl?"

"Shut up" you fell to the floor. He kneels in front of you and grabs your chin and lifts your head for his gaze. I'm tire- You blacked out as he caught your head from hitting the floor. "Sorry, Itadori, I think I've already touched your girl"