SEVENTEEN

[EDITED]

"We're starting in one minute. Now let's hear a few words of well-appreciated encouragement from Lori Utahime-sensei" Gojo-sensei said from the mic. "Huh?! U-uh... Um, some degree of injury will be unavoidable, but, um.. Now and then, help each other out.. Or something.."

"Time's up"

"Hey! Gojo, you.."

"Now, let the sister school exchange event .. Begin!" That hurts my ears. You start running with the others. "Ichiro?" "Stupid" you released your katana to sense the aura and go forward them. "Where do you think the cursed spirit boss is?" You heard Yuuji's voice from behind. "It was probably unleashed halfway between both schools, but it's not just going to sit still"

"At the time we agreed upon, we'll split up into Megumi squad and the Panda squad for scouting. We'll be counting on you after that, Yuuji." said Maki. "Yeah!" Suddenly your katana moves. Cursed spirit. "There's a curse ahead" you said to them and a curse appeared in front.

"Where are you going?" It's talking, Maki was ready to attack. Suddenly Megumi's shikigami barked. "Senpai, stop!" said Megumi like someone suddenly appeared in front of you all. Toudou. "Great! You're all here! Come at me all together!"

Yuuji approached him and started attacking him. "Split up!" You all split up as Maki told you to. You follow Panda, Toge and Nobara. "I already knew it, but he's a monster" Nobara said while looking back. "Indeed, yes" "Yup. So just ignore him" "Tuna"

"Toudou will absolutely be out to crush us straight away. Mai might follow behind him to come after me, too. Toudou's monster. The worst possible outcome would be that we all face him and get wiped out. So our plan was to leave just one person, either Panda or Megumi, behind to occupy him, but Itadori, we'll leave that role to you "

Yuuji pointed at himself. "We'd rather not lose anyone who can scout out our enemies. You don't have to beat him. Just hold out as long as possible and buy us time" Maki continued. "But you can be daring against him! To be blunt, we weren't counting on your abilities, anyway, so it won't effect us too much if you have to quit"

"That's mean!"

"Sorry, Megumi. You want to face Toudou, didn't you?" said Panda to Megumi. "No, I'm good either way" Megumi replied. "But senpai, if I'm gonna do this, then I'm gonna win" Yuuji said confidently.

"It is strange. All the Kyoto students are moving together toward the area we left Yuuji in. I think that puts everyone from Kyoto there?" You sighed. "Why do I feel uneasy?" The three of them look at you. "They're trying to kill Yuuji-kun, aren't they?" "I agree what Y/n say" Panda said after you. "What the hell?! I don't see why!" Nobara yells. "Kelp"

"I didn't sense that much hostility from them, but that was prior to Yuuji's surprise survival. It's entirely possible that Principal Gakuganji would order that. Are the Kyoto students a bunch of cowards who'd kill a person on someone else's orders? They don't see him the same way. You three have spent day after day with Yuuji. We only recently learned that he's a good person ourselves. He's a naturally happy sort you don't often see among sorcerers. But the thing is, to those who don't know anything about Yuuji, the vessel of Sukuna it just an object of fear. It wouldn't feel any different from exorcising a curse to them. Even normal jujutsu sorcerers can easily blur that line"

"Nobara and I will go back to confirm that Yuuji's safe. He's not answering his phone, either. Toge and Y/n, you keep hunting down the cursed spirit, please"

"I refuse/bonito flakes" you and Toge refuse Panda-senpai's suggestion. "I know you guys are worried about Yuuji, too. But if my prediction is correct, the Kyoto students are trying to use the chaos of the group battle to assassinate Yuuji. Once the group battle's over, there won't be any assassination"

"Salmon" Toge-senpai began to agree with what he was saying. "I know but.. I want to help, too" you said. "You exorcise the curse in a very quick way and this battle might end quickly. And then, your main mission is still ongoing, you can do it temporarily" said Panda-senpai. "Main mission?" Nobara wondered. "Y/n's mission is to free the demon from her katana. To free a monster of that kind, she needs to exocise the curse" he explained to her.

"I'm worried about Maki, too. We won't let them kill Yuuji. And we'll win this group battle"

"Of course" you saw Nobara calling someone. "Answer on the first ring, Fushiguro! Also, why didn't they provide us with wireless radios or Bluetooth earbuds?!" as Nobara yelled, you and Toge waved at Panda and went into the forest.

You and Toge continue to exorcise the curses. This time Megumi's shikigami is with you two. "We should split up and come back here" you told him. "Salmon" he nodded, and the two of you began to split up.

You ran, until you saw the curse. "Demon Technique: Blurry Vision" your body becomes blurred. That's what the curse sees. It tried to attack you but it target isn't hit as it vision began to blur. You saw your chance and cuts it body. !! You are short of breath for a while because it has an effect when you use cursed energy. "Keep continue it" you continue to find the curse and remove it.

You saw a hidden curse. I think that's the last curse. When the curse sees you, you are ready to use another technique. "Demon Technique: Curse's Chain" before it came towards you, it body tied with a chain, unable to move. You teleported behind it and cut of it neck (I'm sorry if it's sounded weak.) I have used the second strongest technique. I've used half of my curse energy. I'm exhau- !!!

Suddenly you feel your hand start to ache, like your hand was cut off. You can feel something moving from the hands to the body slowly. You try to let go the katana but your hand does not move or let it go.

Your heart starts to ache like it's being pricked and you fall to the ground. Tears dripped from your eyes as you held back the pain. Don't tell me!

"You've set me free, Y/n-sama" your eyes widened as you heard a girl's voice. You look around, no one. "M.. My!" You heard a voice from above, a jumping curse as it trying to attack you. You can't move because the pain is still there. I thought that was the last one! "Don't move" you hear Toge's voice from behind you and Megumi's shikigami starts attacking the curse. "Mustard leaf?" You're not answer because you're still in pain.

After a few minutes, the pain you were facing was gone and you could move. "I think my pain is gone, I think we need to continue this" you said. "Salmon" he helps you stand up.

You saw Mechamaru's hand with his phone as you take it and give it to Toge. "Try you call the person he always calls" he nodded as he searched for it. Miwa Kasumi's who he always calls. Toge-senpai give you the signal 'close your ears' and you do what he tells you. He called Miwa. "Hello, useless Miwa here"

"Sleep" she did not reply as she fell asleep. You open your ears. "Return" he pat Megumi's shikigami head as it turned into a shadow. He zipped up his collar. Suddenly your body can sense an aura of horror, like a curse but it is stronger. You realize that your katana is not moving. You both look a back. "Kelp" Toge said as he held his zipper. A curse with a creepy face, more creepy appeared. Both of your eyes are wide open. Semi first-grade cursed spirit?! Suddenly it eyes went up and it was found dead. You saw something appear from behind a tree.

"?flesruoy yb llA .ym, hO" What the?