BONUS CHAPS: PT 1

"Maki-san win again.."

Nobara mumbled to the two boys as they are watching Maki helped you get up. Well they're surprised see you lose in third times, by Maki. "It's time to rest-"

"One more!" You raised your voice enough for all of them to hear. And then Maki sighed. Yes, she saw that you're tired. "Just get rest already. You looked so tired, though" you little disappointed after what Maki say. You know that she's right  but it just you being stubborn all of sudden.

"Is she really okay? She's spacing out again" said Panda as he pointed at you who sit far away from them. "Takana.." Toge is also wondering if you're okay.

With you, you just stared at you wooden katana until you feel someone put their hand on your shoulder. Of course it was Megumi. He sat down beside you as he look at you deeply. "Wh- why you look at me like that?" You notice it.

"Are you sure you are okay?" This time he is being serious make you gulped. "Nope" you sighed, finally admit it after a week. You can't make them being worries just because of you.

"I can't sense Akuma anymore.." you said enough for him to hear. "That's why.." he mumbled.

"Yeah, I'm getting weaker. I don't think I'm in special-grade anymore"

______
*ehem* sometimes every my bonus chaps will be short but maybe one of it will be long so yea😆 so stay tuned for the next chapter!!😙<3 (but it feels like I'm making a movie lmao)