ā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆ šŸ•šŸ“% . . . šØšØš©š¬! š¢ šš¢š š¢š­ ššš ššš¢š§ įµ–įµ‰įµ—įµ‰Ź³ įµ–įµƒŹ³įµįµ‰Ź³ [į“¬]

oops! i did it again

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

in which she has like to flirt, and running into peter parker/spiderman is a bad habit of hers.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

i played with your heart, got lost in the game

𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲.

𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞. oops! i did it again

𝐨𝐜 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞. halle freedman

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭. peter parker

𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦. cassie ventura (changeable)

𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧. halle freedman was a flirt. it was in her nature. she didn't care who it was, whether it was a girl, boy, something else, or... a superhero. it wasn't her fault that she crashed into peter parker twice on tuesday and was nearly sexually assaulted five times over a week before being saved by spiderman. maybe it was her fault that by being herself she accidentally made peter parker/spiderman fall in love with her, but she swears it wasn't her fault that she loved him back.

𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨. pretty much, halle is pretty and when she's walking alone in new york, things happen, but friendly neighborhood spiderman is here to save her! he always swings her back home, and she talks (translate: flirt) during the swings and peter/spiderman is a blushing stuttering mess underneath.

halle easily guesses that peter is spiderman because of his voice. when spiderman is like 'why are you flirting with me? i'm a grown man' and she's like 'sir, i heard you have like three voice cracks the last sentence don't you try that.'

halle doesn't tell peter that she knows his identity so he literally panics about telling her when they start dating and when he tries to tell her she's like 'wait... did i forget to tell you i knew? oops.' and he's annoyed but also super relieved.

halle's best friend is named lydia and she's also outgoing and a flirt. i feel like she would pair up well with ned because she also secretly loves legos and filipino food and just wants a guy that treats her well and is funny like ned.

halle and peter have contrasting personalities, but she's also very smart, she just puts less stock in her academics. like she gets good grades but doesn't participate in afterschool activities or aspire to get a stark internship or anything (which she ends up getting because peter brags about her to tony). she actually ends up loving it and discovers ore about herself. still peter's awkwardness and halle's confidence make them work well as well.

halle has commitment issues so she doesn't accept the fact that she has fallen in love with someone she flirts with because usually she makes people fall in love with her and she never loves them back.

this happens during homecoming except peter doesn't really like liz but he gaslights himself into thinking her does and mj never likes peter and peter never likes mj. mj and halle actually get along very well despite being severely different types of feminists, but in the end 'women supporting women' is what matters to the both of them.

halle is overall very unimpressed about peter's superhero side and meeting tony stark, but she is impressed by his suit. when she has her first encounter with spiderman it's before civil war so he has the shit suit, but then the next time she sees him it's after civil war during homecoming and she's like 'woah this new suit is so much better. it shows off your muscles more.'

this plot is kind of very underdeveloped, but nwh never happens ffh can be whatever you want it to be

i'm very proud because i didn't make this based of a one direction or harry styles song lmaoo

𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞. don't forget the password!