█████ 𝟕𝟓% . . . 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛 ˢᵗᵉᵛᵉ ʰᵃʳʳⁱⁿᵍᵗᵒⁿ [ᴬ]

"think of the children, steve, the children!"

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

in which a girl notices that a boy seems to be hanging around a lot of children, and she's always wanted to be a babysitter.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

"listen, you're the mom, i'm the babysitter. you have work today, so skedaddle."

𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲.

𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞. babysitter's club

𝐨𝐜 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞. maya jewel

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭. steve harrington

𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦. lizzy greene (changeable)

𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧. maya jewel was a country girl from texas who moved to hawkins, indiana when she was thirteen. she has a gun, a pickup truck, an emotional support chicken named noah that she'll probably eat soon, and a love for children. maya's babysat a few toddlers her in there since she's moved, but she's ready for the next big thing: four (five?) thirteen-year-olds with a penchant for trouble. she doesn't care what steve harrington (mama steve) has to say about it.

𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨. maya is the loml guys. she's the babysitter but she loves bossing steve around, and constantly calls him either 'mama' or 'mommy'. she constantly just complains about not getting paid enough to fight demogorgons and steve is like 'you don't get paid at all' and she's like 'exactly'.

maya hits it off with dustin and max first ofc. she enjoys spiting steve by stealing dustin from him which annoys steve probably more than it should, and she loves max because the girls have to stay together (this starts in stranger things 2, so eleven is still missing, but maya will love her too). plus the only redhead and the only blonde must be besties.

maya pretends not to enjoy steve's company but she secretly does. also, she constantly bumps into his shoulder? idk that's really random, but shoulder bumps are totally their thing, and they should definitely make a secret handshake.

she has no grudge against nancy, she understands that steve was a dick last year and respects her. she just wants to to remind her that she has a brother that is going through shit so please help him out sometimes and don't just focus on johnathan.

okay so maya has major daddy issues. that's why she likes being in control, because as a young child, her mother had not be around and her father constantly controlled her life, beating her and r*ping her. probably has trouble kissing/having sex because of it. her mom ends up coming back one day, sobbing, saying that her dad had taken maya away, and maya ends up shooting her dad in the head (her dad owned a shooting range), killing him and she and her mom moved to hawkins. she has trouble opening up about it, and hasn't even told her mom all the details, but she ends up telling steve everything after talking a little bit about it with max.

maya is kind of a tomboy, but she likes wearing dresses too, and being girly and whatever. her life has been all payne no liam, but her clothes are all styles no harry.

maya constantly says that steve gives horrible advice, especially after the advice he gave dustin for max, but then she also comforts steve like: 'i know you just want the best for your children.'

maya is so bi it hurts. she lowkeye simps for robin which annoys steve lmao. she hates billy though, because he reminds her of her dad.

maya also hits it off with will because she adores him and will protect him at all costs.

maya has two other friends: jasmine (jazzy) and cassius (cass) who are dating each other because slay.

goes season 2 onwards, one of them dies, sorry baes!

𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞. don't forget the password!