ā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆ šŸ•šŸ“% . . . šœš”ššš¬š¢š§š  š¬š­ššš«š¬ Ź°įµ‰Ź³įµā±įµ’āæįµ‰ įµŹ³įµƒāæįµįµ‰Ź³ [į“¬]

we were chasing stars

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

in which a literal star crash lands onto astrology obsessed hermione's balcony.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

across the county lines

𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲.

𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞. chasing stars

𝐨𝐜 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞. zosma ???

𝐡𝐨𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞. gryffindor

𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬. n/a

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭. hermione jean granger

𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦. hailee steinfield (can be changed)

𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧. zosma was the 100th brightest star in the galaxy, until the elder stars decide that she's too much of a troublemaker, and send her crashing down onto a certain witch's balcony. zosma doesn't know much about human culture, let alone wizarding world culture, but hermione has always loved stars and she's willing to help.

(this summary is kind of trash but i don't know what to write)

𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨. okay so this story is kind of underdeveloped and weird, but i'll try to explain as much as i can.

stars kind of have a monarchy where the top ten brightest stars get to rule of the galaxy. the sun, is sort of like a duke who rule over the earth, which isn't that much power and only a small part of the galaxy.

zosma is kind of a troublemaker and loves pulling pranks on different stars, and has a long-running grudge against the sun. the elders got tired of it and were like 'screw this, we're sending you to their territory, you need to sort your shit out'

zosma literally lands naked on hermione's balcony which is 'meet-cute' and hermione accidentally gets knocked out by zosma. when she wakes up, zosma is in hermione's hogwarts robes. she's sort of skeptical about zosma being a star, but eventually when she displays her powers, she believes her.

basically, stars has light power, fire powers and, for the purpose of this story, the elders granted zosma witch powers while she was on earth.

zosma lands mid-summer before fifth year, and as soon as she does she gets her hogwarts letter (magic) since magic recognizes a new witch. she kind of gets attached to hermione and has attachment issues.

hermione's parents are very confused when a random girl bursts into their home saying she's a star, but hermione convinces them to let zosma stay since she had nowhere else to stay. she learns muggle culture from them, and hermione teaches her about wizard culture and education until fifth year so that she can enter fifth year with her.

zosma speaks english and french and various alien languages from watching over other planets, so as a lie, hermione says that zosma just transferred from france which is why she didn't go to hogwarts for her first four years.

like i said, zosma has abandonment issues, so when she learns about what ron did in fourth year, she has trouble trusting him, but she adores harry, she thinks he's really sweet and she feels bad for what he has to go through.

she doesn't really label herself when it comes to sexuality, because stars don't really have gender or sexuality, they just put her in a female body and when she is human she identifies as she/they.

gets body dysmorphia from having such a small and 'unable' body, so when she learns quidditch from harry and the weasleys she absolutely adores it and plays the beater role.

she gets put in Gryffindor even though the hat wanted to put her in hufflepuff or ravenclaw because she begs to be with hermione.

they definitely have a fight over the way hermione treats luna. slowburn, they should start dating mid to end sixth year, end on bad terms after seventh year. 

zosma finds out she has to leave, hermione is sad.

ends with zosma being a star again.

𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞. don't forget the password!