ā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆ šŸ•šŸ“% . . . šžš§šØš®š š” šŸšØš« š²šØš® Ź°įµƒŹ³Ź³Źø įµ–įµ’įµ—įµ—įµ‰Ź³ [į“¬]

'cause all i've ever wanted

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

in which a girl with autism doesn't believe she's enough for the savior of the wizarding world.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

was to be enough for you

𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲.

𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞. enough for you

𝐨𝐜 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞. lylah fernsby

𝐡𝐨𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞. slytherin

𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬. pureblood

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭. harry james potter

𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦. kayla cromer (can be changed)

𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧. lylah has been the only autistic student at hogwarts for as long as she can remember. it may sound cliche, but she's never really fit in with the rest of the student body, knowing that she wasn't the same as them. she didn't think the same, she didn't act the same. they didn't start crying when they tried to tie their shoe laces. she's always been lesser than them, never enough to truly have friends. that is, until the savior of the wizarding world decides to see what exactly is up with the strange slytherin.

(again, expand on this)

𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨. please i'm so excited for this story to be written! like some autistic representation in the fandom! i don't want this written by just anyone okay! if i give this story to you, please do research on autistic people to portray them accurately, especially if you're neurodivergent (like me)

so. lylah doesn't truly have friends BUT the slytherin house is like a family that protects her. if someone hurts her they will beat them up. but then again, they never hang out with her and she doesn't feel close enough to them to consider them friends.

lylah is not exactly low maintenance autistic, but she's not non-verbal or needs to be watched over all the time. but she still often gets sensory overload. she chooses to express herself with art and painting more than words, and sometimes just doesn't talk because she just doesn't feel like it. she kind of also lacks people skills.

this is set in fourth year, so harry first approaches lylah asking about why she isn't wearing the potter stinks pins because like every slytherin is, but she hates the feeling of pins on her shirt, and she just didn't really like the idea of it

harry's sort of ignorant about autistic people at first, so lylah sort of explains different things to him in bits and pieces, and in exchange, harry talks about muggle things and accidentally opens up about the dursley's which lylah is appalled about.

lylah mildly dislikes hermione and strongly dislikes ron. she mildly dislikes hermione because hermione kind of asks condescending with her and prejudiced when they first meet, but she gets better, and lylah believes her to be kind of narrow minded. she strongly dislikes ron because at the time she meets harry, he's really sad because he feels as if his friends (specifically ron) have abandoned him, and she doesn't think ron is a very good friend.

she hates dumbledore because he makes zero accommodations for her, and snape doesn't do much either, madame pomfrey is usually the one who helps, along with professor mcgonagall

lylah's parents are actually pretty great. they don't have much prejudice against muggleborns or muggles, and do not side with voldemort or dumbledore. i guess they're kind of neutral, and they love their daughter and just want the best for her. when lylah decides that dumbledore doesn't give a shit about harry's well being with his muggle family, her parents take him in.

not that slow burn, i guess. starts after the potter stinks moment in goblet of fire and they should probably start dating a quarter into order of the phoenix! i imagine harry breaking it off with her though because he's scared he's possessed and then i don't know when they get back together, but angst. just continue the story for as long as you want!

okay these notes are already getting long, but i wanted to note that there should be like a disabled/neurodivergent club! i definitely want to see someone with adhd, someone in a wheelchair (how would they navigate around hogwarts?), a blind person (again, hogwarts??), a deaf person (how is school going to work?) and etc! it would be really interesting! for whoever takes this, good luck! it's going to be tons of work!

𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞. don't forget the password!