Beauty and The Beach

Start from the beginning

~A/N; This is what Ashley looks like while working at Moe's restaurant.~

And so, our heroes decided to aid Moe in gaining customers, along with the help of Ashley's Pokemon

And so, our heroes decided to aid Moe in gaining customers, along with the help of Ashley's Pokemon. Elektra and Squirtle can pass out flyers. Whereas Pidgeotto can use Gust to keep the charcoal hot. And Charmander can help out with the flame broiler with Bulbasaur aiding Brock, Ashley, & Misty to wait on customers. The business was bombing with an increase of customers every hour on the hour. For it looks like everyone wants to eat at the only Porta Vista restaurant with Pokemon attendants. And that wasn't making Brutella happy at all since her customers are steadily decreasing by going to Moe's.

However, the ones who cause double the trouble were none other than Team Rocket. As Brutella employs them to sabotage Moe's business. As Meowth decided to start some underhanded mischief causing more people to go to Brutella's restaurant.

"Moe, we're really sorry for the way we messed things up for you." Ashley apologizes on behalf of everyone.

"You all did the best you could. At least things were going well for a while until those accidents happened." Moe says, trying to pacify the young girl and her friends.

"Something's weird! There's no way those were all just accidents" Misty frowned as she said this.

"You're right." Brock agreed.

"Well, well." An old woman's voice spoke out.

" An old woman's voice spoke out

"Brutella!?" Moe exclaimed.

"And Team Rocket."

"Don't need a reservation to get in here anymore. If things keep up like this you might have to go out of business Moe." Brutella says with a snobby attitude.

"Why do you care?!"

"I could care less if this dump goes under. But you better figure out some way to pay me back the dough you owe me, and fast!"

"You'll get your money!"

"Yeah? Well, I want it tomorrow! And if you don't pay me back every penny I'll just take that boat of yours instead."