The School of Hard Knocks

-----------------------------------------------------------
As our story continues, two months have passed with Ashley Ketchum who's now an eleven-year-old girl. And we once again find our friends traveling together on their Pokemon Journey in perfect harmony.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I think we all need a little break. Why don't I make some crepes, tea, and coffee for us?" Brock decides after everyone seems a little tired from walking through a foggy forest.

"Oh, I just love crepes!" Misty expresses her love for French cuisine.

"Alright, I'll go gather some firewood. Let's go, Elly."

("Right!")
-----------------------------------------------------------
"Four logs should be enough. What do you think?" Ashley asks her pokemon partner. But as the two were finished searching for firewood, Elektra sees something.

("Ashley, look!") Elly notified Ashley as they spotted a female & male Nidoran through a few bushes.

"Just our luck. And they seem to be lovers. How adorable. Elektra, a Thunder Shock, please."

("I understand.") And so, the attack hit as the Nidoran couple (that Ashley renamed Romeo and Juliet) was successfully captured, and safely transported to Professor Oak's lab.

"Professor Oak must be pleased with all the Pokemon we've captured so far."

("Agree.")

However, while the girls were walking back to the campsite, they came across a group of boys wearing suits. One boy was running on a treadmill while the others quizzed him about various Pokémon. The boy misses a question and the other boys make fun of him.

"Hey, are you okay? What's going on here?" Ashley interrupts the session as she defends the boy

"Nothing's going on. This is a private training session."

"There's no room in our Pokemon school for losers who don't even know Pidgey's evolve stage. We have to maintain standards."

"I don't know about this school of yours but if it's turning out students like you I'd have to say the standards are pretty low."

"That's right, you tell them, Ash!"

"Misty?"

"You better stop bullying that kid, or you'll have to answer to us. Right, Ash?"

"If we wasted our time, fighting insects like you we'll just make Pokemon Tech look really bad."

"See you back at the Tech, Joe." And so, the group leaves.

"Who do those guys think they are?"

"So those are the infamous Tech students," Brock states, still preparing the crepes.

"Tech students?"

"Pokemon Tech. I think it's short for Pokemon Technical, a school for Pokemon Trainers."