Electric Shock Showdown

Začít od začátku

"That Ratatta's in rough shape, I wonder what happened?" Brock says out loud.

"Oh, it's the fifteenth one brought in this month," Nurse Joy says with worry.

"What?!"

Together with Nurse Joy, they go into a room with many hurt Pokémon. Pokémon such as Caterpie, Oddish, Sandshrew, and the Rattata are seen there.

 Pokémon such as Caterpie, Oddish, Sandshrew, and the Rattata are seen there

"This is terrible," Brock says with distress.

"They all lost to Lieutenant Surge, the Vermilion Gym Leader." Nurse Joy further explained how these Pokémon became injured in the first place.

Wanting entail about Lieutenant Surge, Ashley decided to ask the trainers about their against the Vermilion Gym Leader.

"He's powerful and his Raichu is no joke either." Ratatta's trainer began.

"What attacks did Raichu use?" Ashley asked.

"Well, there's Thunderbolt and Body Slam.." Oddish's trainer answered.

"Then it's Mega Kick & Mega Punch." Sandshrew's trainer continued.

"Huh?" Misty and the rest of the group were surprised.

"But didn't Raichu use any speed moves, like Quick Attack or Agility?" Brock asked, still mystified.

Caterpie's trainer answered negatively, "Not once ever."

After the questioning was concluded a beeping was heard. Informing Nurse Joy that Ashley's Pokémon have recovered. Walking back into the lobby, our heroes see Elektra happily munching away on an apple.

"Elly, are you up for a gym battle?" Ashley asked her Pokémon, not wanting to force her friend into a Pokémon fight.

("Of course!") Elly was sparkling with electricity from excitement.

"Wait a moment, please! If you're truly going Lt. Surge, then you'll need this." Nurse Joy stopped our heroes as she offered Ashley a stone.

" Nurse Joy stopped our heroes as she offered Ashley a stone

"A Thunder Stone!?"

"It'll help your Pikachu to evolve and be on equal terms against Surge's Raichu. Regardless, you have to think hard before using the Thunder Stone."