Charmander - The Stray Pokémon

Comenzar desde el principio

-----------------------------------------------------------
Back at the Pokémon Center, Misty is serving some soup while Ashley and Brock are still worried about Charmander.

"I wonder, do you think anybody picked up Charmander yet?"

"I know what you mean Brock. I just hope that Charmander at least found a safe place to stay dry from the rain."

Nearby, they hear some people laughing and they all look over to see what's going on. They see a trainer named Damian and a group of trainers who are in awe over his collection of Pokémon.

 They see a trainer named Damian and a group of trainers who are in awe over his collection of Pokémon

"Yo, I thought you had a Charmander too."

"Yeah I had one, but that puny thing was so weak it couldn't even beat the weakest opponents."

"So what did you do with the Charmander?

"Ah, I left it on some rock in the woods. That thing is so stupid. No matter what I do to it, it keeps on following me. I finally got rid of it by promising I'd come back for it. It fell for it, it's probably still there waiting for me."

Ashley, Misty, and Brock realize that the Charmander they saw earlier must be the one Damian had abandoned and it is still waiting for him on the rock out in the rain. This makes Brock and Ashley furious and they march over to Damian as he and the other trainers are laughing at how Charmander was waiting for Damian to come back.

"Go and get it."

"That Charmander is still waiting for you, go and get it now

"That Charmander is still waiting for you, go and get it now."

"Why should I?"

"You had the nerve to lie to your own Pokémon and say you'd be back, now he's waiting out there in the rain for you. If Charmander's tail flame goes out, he'll die. Make it right!" Ashley states Brock's reason with anger within her tone.

"Sorry Sweetheart, but what I do is none of your business."

"You're disgusting!"

("Go help Charmander!")

This leads to an argument that almost leads to a Pokémon battle, but Nurse Joy breaks up the fight saying; "Let's break it up, you know the rules. Pokémon should never be used in personal fights. It's disrespectful to the Pokemon and their Trainer." And so, Damian and his gang leave, while Nurse Joy warns our group that they have a bad reputation and leaves too.