29 ♡⟿ sun shower - love shower ! 💚

I recommend you to play the above song, it's gold.

『••✎••』 

 "Come-on dahling! lead the way~" you said to your boyfriend who was trying not to show his flustered face to you

"Come-on dahling! lead the way~" you said to your boyfriend who was trying not to show his flustered face to you. One, you were wearing pink chiffon cocktail tube dress (or your wished dress), and it looks fucking beautiful on you. Two, you called him darling.

"S-stop... calling me with that nickname" he sighed out holding his umbrella. "With what?" you smirked. "That.. name you know.." he mumbled looking everywhere but your eyes. You cupped his cheeks and bought his face close to yours. 

"Dahling.~" you softly said and he was startled, crimson covering his cheeks. "Still sounds nice, no?" You said and rubbed your tip of the nose against his, placing a light kiss on his. "You are my sunshine~ my only sunshine" you sang looking at the sun shower. People say that sun shower means good luck is on the way.

 People say that sun shower means good luck is on the way

ᴵ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᶠᵃˡˡ ᶦⁿ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵃᵍᵃᶦⁿ ᵘⁿᵗᶦˡ ᴵ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ ʰᵉʳ

Blood rushed from Baji's neck to face making him appear scarlet red making the heat rise in his body temperature. His whole body feezed in place. Dust of blush that creep across his cheeks making his ears turn red.

"I-I— Uh" his speech came out improper in a weakening voice which made him embarrass and grit his teeth and purse his lips. "Gosh this girl..." he placed his hand on his chest, his clothed white shirt in-between his skin and palm feeling the throb of his heart.

"See? we're already here~" you chirped making a jazz hand towards the dandelions field. It was in Roppongi and he bought you here. There was a ring pop candy on your finger that Baji bought. He said he will bring you a real ring in future. Even though you guys are not married yet , he buy you candy rings just to let people know that yours his.