31 ♡⟿ no pain - no gain! 💚

『••✎••』 

ᵒⁿˡʸ ʸᵒᵘ, ᵐʸ ᵍᶦʳˡ, ᵒⁿˡʸ ʸᵒᵘ, ᵇᵃᵇᵉ. 

"Where did you put my sh*t? You are always moving my things!" you yelled at Baji looking for your hairtie. He was with you when you were doing your hair and he styled it too and now boom! it's vanished.

"I didn't do anything!" Baji yelled back and stood like 🧍🏻‍♀️. "You are the only one who uses ties!!" you glared at him holding your ponytail and searching everywhere. Baji sighed, he just wanted to drop you off your school. 

Moments pass. "Oh, here it is. In my back pocket. I love you." you smiled cheekily. 

You were sitting on Baji's bike backwards as he drove you to school. Your hands were in his Toman uniform's pockets. His uniform's sleeves were tied to you so you won't fall off the bike. 

 "We're here" he said turning around and got up and was soon to catch you. A faint grin appeared on his lips as he noticed you snoring. 

You were holding your school bag like a pillow noticing that your cheeks were quite puffy, probably as a result of the your bag squeezing them since you were holding it too close. 

And he can't possibly keep the urge to poke your cheeks, but he did it anyway and was satisfied about it. He had a sudden urge to bite them but dismissed those thoughts.

But immediately frowned when he saw the jacket. "Oi!" he flicked your forehead making you furrow your eyebrows and open your eyes slowly. "Wut?" you mumbled.

"School" he breath. "Ok.." you hummed and got back to school. "Ok.." Baji deadpan. "WAIT! SCHOOL!!-" you then ran since it was late already and you heard Baji's laughter from behind.