34 ♡⟿ 1000 cranes ! 💚

『••✎••』 

warning : mention of anxiety attacks, nightmares, unwanted thoughts

after few months..?

You felt guilty. Chifuyu was with you, Hina looking after you. Rindou was there with you too when you had panic attacks. Toman would come often bring you gifts and food. Marshmallow was also not happy about your mental health when Baji died.

You were in your room doing nothing and just staring at the ceiling when you looked at the phone which was Baji's wallpaper

You were in your room doing nothing and just staring at the ceiling when you looked at the phone which was Baji's wallpaper. The knife, Mikey's face, Kazutora, Baji's stabbing himself.

You suddenly had flashbacks of his death, his last words, his smile. When you felt rapid, pounding of your heart rate.

 "Kei.." you mumbled tears rolling down your face when you were so close to saving Baji. You learnt that you should always believe your gut feelings.

Suddenly you felt chills and yourself trembling. There was a tightness in your throat making you have shortness in breath. 

You blamed yourself. You didn't understand Baji well. He did that to save everyone yet he didn't think of his mother before stabbing himself. 

"y/n!!" Rindou shouted barging inside your room seeing you trembling. "R-rin.." you called him out. He immediately placed the food on the table and rushed towards you, engulfing you in his arms. 

"Shh... breathe in as slowly, deeply and gently" he said rubbing your back. He held your head and placed it on his chest. "Hear my breathing... close your eyes and focus on your breathing" he mumbled slowly. 

"Tell me 3 things you see" he said still rubbing your back. "Y-you.. my bed, table, posters, ceiling" you mumbled. "Good.. how about four things you can feel or you touch" he asked again.