24 ♡⟿ keisuke the romantic ! 💚

『••✎••』 

August;;:

August;;:

Chifuyu 👦🏼

Chifuyu

{Chifuyu has sent you a video and voice mail}
► 0:05 ─●──── -0:25

Baji

What is this Chifuyu?

Chifuyu

Idk, you should see it Baji-san😩
hehe

Chifuyu is offline

Baji poked his tongue inside his cheek and pressed the play button on the video

Baji poked his tongue inside his cheek and pressed the play button on the video. As the video started playing, you and Chifuyu appeared on the screen with the background music.

Chifuyu looked like he was holding the phone with the help of selfie stick and you were sitting on his lap. Baji grit his teeth seeing you with him. He immediately paused and looked into it more carefully.

No was not angry that you were with Chifuyu. Never. You three were Best friends and he cannot forbid you to not be close to Chifuyu and same goes to the blond male.

But you sitting on his lap made something clench in his heart. He didn't like that action. He gulped and decided to play it again.

"Two best friends in a room they might kiss~" you lip synced to the voice in the music. "What the fuck" Baji whispered. 

"Yes we will " Chifuyu said as your expression turned into shock and you faced the blond male. "What?? " you asked looking into his eyes. 

"I said yes we will " Chifuyu smiled and whispered close to your ear as you both smile. Baji paused the video with a sour look on his face. "No we are just friends yeah.." he said to himself not admitting the fact he had feelings for you.