37 ♡⟿ happy tears ! 💚

『••✎••』 

everyone here are age 27-30

"Mommy wake up I missed the school bus!" your son said making you get up immediately and run around the house. 

You were cooking breakfast half awake in the kitchen after puking for what felt like hours when your 5 year old son asks, "Siri, where do babies come from?" when your eyes widened and your sleepiness went away. 

"Nooooooooooooooo!!! God noooooooooooo!" you ran towards him and carried him putting your hands below his arm pits and into your arms and ran towards the room. "Mama, where do babies come from?" he cluelessly asked tilting his head as his neck length black hair swayed.

"Where did you get that question from Shin" you asked, mumbling trying to talk to him calmly. "I just want to know momma" he smiled as his mini fangs appeared. "Some day we are all going to die.." you said randomly making hand gestures to distract him.

"Momma I may look like chi-chi but I am not stupid" he stared at you. 'tch, he got my intelligence too' you thought and cursed looking into his e/c eyes. "Um.. ask daddy after school okay?" you smiled at him ruffling his hair. 

"Okay momma!" he grinned making you sigh. #dodgedbullet

You still remembered his birth making your heart swell with happiness.

After what felt like an eternity, they finally heard a newborn cry out. "Finally" Baji sighed and smiled hearing his son's cries, He still held your hand and placed a kiss on your sweaty forehead "You did well baby" he said not caring about anything but you and the infant.

You gave birth to your first child after 9 months of carrying him in your belly. You were passed out due to exhaustion. "Mr. BAji, you can cut the umbilical cord" the doctor gestured to Baji, as he was smiling so brightly with his fangs visible knowing that his son had been brought to life.

After that they checked on the baby and handed him to Baji who had tears rolling down his cheek.  The baby felt so godsend. His beautiful eyelashes that fit his perfect eyes, his small black  hair like his won, those tiny hands. He felt so happy at the moment. "I love you little man" he wiped his tears.

Keisuke kissed his forehead softy mumbling lovely words to his son as he opened his tiny eyes. "Look baby! he had you e/c eyes" he exclaimed happily and then he rocked the baby back and fourth giving it to you for breastfeeding. "He's so small" he mumbled hiccupping.