14 ♡⟿ chaos ! 💚

『••✎••』 

"Man it's so hot" you huffed fanning yourself with your hands as Chifuyu smirked

 "Don't you dare continue" you warned as his smirk grew larger by second, "It's because I am in this room" he said as you and Baji rolled your eyes together.

"Hey you" you called Baji as he shot you a look, "Wut" he spoke. "Get us ice-creams" you demanded.

"Get it yourself" he rolled his eyes looking at his phone screen.

' BET THIS BITCH'S PASSWORD IS 123456' you thought in mind, "Be a gentleman man and get it bro" you sighed and looked at Chifuyu who was reading a romance manga.

"I am not your bro! don't call me bro!" Baji yelled and next thing ya know there's a pillow flying at you as you caught it in time. "Okay bro <3" you smirked.

"Fuck you lazy goose this is why you have only 2 friends" he shouted leaving the room to get ice-cream. "I didn't need a reality check" you pouted. 

- ღ -

Baji still didn't return as Chifuyu got a call, "Moshi-Moshi" he greeted. "Hai~" he chirped and ended the call as you looked at him with raised eyebrows.

"Gotta go, Baji-san said there is Toman meeting" he said and went to washroom to change in his toman uniform. "Can I come too?!" you yelled and you got a yell back from the washroom "No!"

"Hmph" you huffed and left the room lying down on the couch.

"Bye! Y/N" Chifuyu said and closed the door. "Bye" you mumbled back.

 "Bye" you mumbled back

"Ugh my stomach is hurting so bad" you groaned as you shifted your position in the couch.