I'm a Bad Guy

Los Angeles, the city of angels, it's a rather ironic name don't you think. The reason why is because there are definitely people within this city who are not angels. If anything, the city is notorious for being the home of many criminals. One of which is the group formally known as "The Bad Guys". It was run by Mr. Wolf along with his buddies Mr. Snake, Mr. Shark, Ms. Tarantula, and Mr. Piranha. They were the most feared criminals in the city. That is until they got caught in their most daring heist yet. This led to Mr. Wolf heading on down the path of redemption. At first his friends did not approve of this change, but soon found out that being loved by other is more powerful than being feared. Once they all experienced "the wag in their tails", they stopped a nefarious plan carried out by a supposed good guy, Professor Marmalade. They all served their jail time for their previous crimes and all turned their lives around, especially Mr. Wolf. He started dating the love of his love, Diane Foxington. She was once a criminal herself, but decided that it was not a life she wanted to live and became the Governor of California. They both got married to each other and soon had a kid of their own. They named him Eric Wolf.

That was 18 years ago. Humans and Anthropomorphic Animals still live together in peace. Crime within the city is not as crazy as it once was. Plus, the city and state has a new governor. Presently, it was mid-afternoon, the sun was scorching down on the city below. People were carrying on their normal lives, working at their jobs, seeing the sights, or running errands. On the streets, a familiar looking wolf was walking along the sidewalk. Passing by different restaurants, stores, and other businesses. The wolf looked rather young and he was wearing a white fleece hoodie, which the hood had rabbit ears with a cartoonish rabbit face, and black jeans. He soon noticed an adult woman trying to pick up some things that she had dropped. He kneels over to her and starts to assist.

???: Here, let me help you with that.

Woman: Oh! Thank you. You really don't have to.

???: Hey, it's no problem. I'm happy to help out.

The young wolf puts all of the things back into the woman's shopping bag and they both stand up. The woman smiles at him.

Woman: Once again, thank you so much young man!

She walks away and the wolf gives a sly smile.

???: No, thank you.

He opens the palm of his hand to reveal a gold ring decorated with one emerald. He pockets the stolen ring and snickers. He continues walking down the street. He takes advantage of a few more unsuspecting people on his walk. He pickpockets one man and receiving a good sum of cash. An anthro female kangaroo was sitting at a table outside of a café and her purse was hanging behind her seat. He quickly rummaged through her purse and pulled out some coupons and a stick of gum. He continued walking along. He decides to break the fourth wall and looks directly at the viewer.

???: Hey, you! Yeah, you! Get over here.

The viewer starts getting closer to the wolf, but he puts his hand out before they get too close to him.

???: Woah! Woah! Woah! I wouldn't stand that close if I were you. Well, that is if you have any valuables on you. I am kind of surprised that you would try to get this close to me even though we just meet and you clearly just saw what I was doing.

He continues walking with the viewer right alongside. The wolf then notices a fold out table that was left unattended which had a bunch of girl scout cookies set out on it. He steals five boxes, one of each kind of cookie. He then looks back to the viewer again.

Eric: Oh wait! I think I know why you trust me so easily. You think that I'm Mr. Wolf. Ha! Ha! Ha! No, I ain't him, but you were close. I'm his son. My name is Eric Wolf or as I'm better known as "The New Big Bad Wolf". I lead a team of criminals who in turn work for the big boss of Los Angeles' criminal underworld. We have committed many different heists around this city, such as scamming people out of thousands of dollars, stealing rare artifacts, hell we even stole the letter H from the Hollywood sign, and we have never been caught by the authorities. We plan on being as great, if not better than my dad's old group.