She frowned and thought about it, and finally smiled: "Quick, quick..."

  At this time, Wu Mo just raised his head.

  He wiped his sweat, held the sickle and waved towards him, smiling at his daughter and wife.

  After the catastrophe, the temple of the famous family was gone, but the wife was there, the daughter was there, and the clansmen were there.

  From then on, they will gradually get rich, and their days will get better and better.

  They waited here quietly, no outsiders disturbed them again.

  ******End of the text, the extraneous continues ****************

  Extra 1: The Secret of A Shui and the Temple

  Extra 2: Howling in the middle of the night

  Side Story III: The Lifetime Events of Patriarch A Shui

  Side Story IV: The Beginning of the Story Eight Hundred Years Later (If the author has something to say, it's free)

  ☆、74 Extra Summary

  That year, that summer, the sun was like fire.

  Ah Shui is only four or five years old, but he is like a child king. She likes to wear a deerskin dress made by her grandmother, a hair tie that her mother made herself on her head, and run around with her bare feet.

  The little kids in the clan all like her and play with her behind her. Everyone plays whatever she plays. Ah Shui always has a lot of crazy ideas, which come out one after another, which often surprises children of the same age, and also makes adults feel headaches.

  So in such a faint, Ah Shui pulled Shi Dan, who was almost never separated from her, pinched his handsome little face, and smiled brightly: "Shi Dan, have you seen the temple?"

  Shi Dan'er still doesn't like to talk, but from the outside, he is no different from a normal child. He was even more handsome than most of the kids in the mountains.

  He looked at A Shui and shook his head.

  Of course he had never seen the temple.

  The temple is said to have been covered under the collapsed boulder before they were sensible.

  Ah Shui bowed his head beside his ear, and said mysteriously: "But when I was playing in the rubble over there yesterday, I saw a dark dòng!"

  When she said this, there was an unprecedented look of longing in her eyes.

  She took Shi Dan'er's hand and begged softly: "Shi Dan'er, Shi Dan'er, you are the best to me, you can accompany me to see if you can!"

  Ah Shui is not a reckless person. She feels that it is too dark inside, and it is always unsafe to go alone.

  Shi Dan'er lowered her long eyelashes and was silent for a while, but then she asked, "Why don't you go with Arnold?"

  Arnold is now half the size of a young man. He is a good hunter and farmer. Usually, he is obedient to A Shui.

  Ah Shui laughed a little, swayed his chubby little body, took Shi Dan'er's hand and said, "He is an adult, this is our child's own business, don't tell him!"

  Shi Dan'er looked at Ah Shui's honey-colored cheeks because she was basking in the sun every day, finally smiled, nodded and said, "Okay, then I'll go with you."