Seeing this qíng scene, Wu Mo knows that today's affairs are extremely difficult and good, and now that the láng clan has long been hidden, and the prominent clansmen are fighting alone, how can this temple be preserved?

  He looked around, and the people who heard the news were all around the temple, and some were even hidden in the mountains behind the temple. They were bewitched by those rumors and would never let it go.

  Looking at the surging crowd, he let out a clear láng howl, and everyone was silent, and stopped to look at the young patriarch in the field.

  They all know that there used to be láng on the ancient mountain, and láng will guard the temple, but isn't it rumored that láng has all been burned to death? Why does the patriarch make such a sound now?

  The scene of Wu Mo was temporarily stunned, his eyes swept across the crowd, and he said loudly: "Everyone, our distinguished people have been waiting at the foot of the ancient mountain for generations, originally to guard our temple. The temple is dedicated to our ancestors. The ancestors of slaves, and the Sword God whom we worship as gods. This is like the ancestral hall in your home, you must enjoy the incense forever, and you must not be trampled by others at will."

  When everyone heard these words, some sneered. They believed that there were treasures and divine swords in the temple, or could it be so mysterious? As for trampling on other people's ancestral halls, they don't care at all. As long as there are gold and silver treasures and swords, they won't blink when they dig their own ancestral graves, let alone a temple of a prominent family.

  But there are always some people who feel a drum in their hearts. They go to the door of other people's houses and surround the temple gates where other people's ancestors worship their ancestors. It is a bit unreasonable to say. Besides, they are now thinking that they are going to enter their temples. This is clearly an act of robbery!

  Wu Mo's eyes swept away, and he knew the various thoughts in everyone's heart, and immediately said: "Our distinguished people have lived here for generations, relying on hunting and gathering medicine for a living, and few distinguished guests come to the door. Now that everyone can come here, it is Our distinguished guests, if you like it, the distinguished people are willing to serve you with delicious food and wine."

  As soon as these words came out, some of them thought that they came here to be thieves, and now they are going down the stairs, is it possible to go down the stairs or not? If you can become friends with famous people, go up the mountain to collect herbs in the future, or come here to buy some panacea, that is extremely convenient.

  At this time, the bearded hatred was endless, and seeing that someone had already moved to retreat, he could not help but shouted, "Don't listen to his nonsense, there is a treasure in this temple that will never be used for a lifetime, and you can get rich if you get it. Under Heaven, are you so unpromising?"

  Wu Mo snorted coldly, stared at him with sharp eyes, and said coldly: "This temple was built thirteen hundred years ago. For thousands of years in the temple, except for the patriarch of our clan, whoever stepped into this temple without authorization is not Crazy is death, dare to ask who did you hear that there are swords and gold and silver in this temple? It's just hearsay, if this temple really has the wealth of the world, why should my family live without clothes for thousands of years? What about days when you don't have enough food?"

  When everyone heard this, they couldn't help but look at Wumo's body. They saw that although Wumo was the patriarch, he was wearing tattered clothes that they didn't know where they came from. For clothing, even a piece of fabric is hard to see.