Banxia bowed her head and said nothing, but she was thinking about the past. Speaking slowly, they are sisters of a compatriot of the same mother, and they are strangers. How can they not feel sad when they hear the other party in such a situation. After a long time, she nodded and said, "If you can bring her back to the clan, that would be the best."

  Having said this, Houyan reported the harvest of this return to Wumo. Wumo was overjoyed by nature and asked Houyan to give all the seeds to Pinellia, who would be responsible for collecting them and planting them in the next season. As for the blacksmith, I first found an idle yard in the village and settled it, and found a few young men in the village who could learn from others.

  Hou Yan took his life and was about to leave when Fei and other old people from the village came over, so he told them again, and everyone was very happy.

  Speaking of Wumo's eyes in the middle, Fei frowned and said, "I just came from the Venerable Master, and he doesn't have a good cure. Now we must try to invite outsiders to heal."

  Hou Yan pondered for a moment, and said, "I think I will go out and find Ying chūn in a few days. How will I do this together?"

  Fei shook his head: "You have been out for a lot of time these two times, and your parents and wife will inevitably worry about it. This time you stay in the village and help Wumo to do something. I will find someone else."

  Hou Yan thought about it and said, "Well, that's fine. I'll tell him something about the outside world when I find a good candidate later, so that he doesn't understand when he goes out and delays our important affairs."

  Hou Yan jiāo hurried home after he was here. When I got home, I saw my parents first, and they were naturally happy. After a long chat, I sent him off and said, "Your wife is doing needlework in the back room. Go in and talk to her."

  Hou Yan had been looking forward to it for a long time, but now he bid farewell to his parents and quickly slipped in, only to see Muwa bowing his head and fèng something there.

  The Muwa, who had not seen her husband for a long time, turned her head back, but her face was extremely cold. She pushed Hou Yan away and said in a low voice, "I didn't see it was busy here. It's daytime, why are you hugging me?"

  Seeing the lady's attitude, Hou Yan felt puzzled, but still shyly said, "I miss you." As he spoke, he was about to touch.

  Who would have thought that Muwa slapped his hand aside, stood up coldly and said, "It's getting late, I should go cook."

  This made Houyan puzzled, thinking about what happened to the lady, and his blood touched the cold stove.

  The author has something to say: In addition, this article is basically updated every day. The daily update will be over soon. After this is over, the next article will be called "Láng Husband"

  Láng goddess horse drop, you all know, it is about the JQ dog blood story of Xiao Hei and the endless descendants...

  ☆、62

  Fei negotiated with several elderly people in the clan, and it was imminent to give Wu Mozhi eyes, and he couldn't delay it any longer, so he planned to find two people from the clan to go out to find people. After discussing for a while, I plan to send San Lengzi over. Since the last time he was guarding the main road up the mountain but was taken up the mountain and caused a major disaster in the mountains and forests, he has always felt bad about it.

  As for the other person, Fei and Yan discussed it and let Muyang go. Since Mu Yang was punished in front of the temple for three days, he has been in bad spirits and has no face to go out every day at home. So Fei thought about giving him a chance to forgive his guilt, and everyone agreed.