At this time, Wu Mo took a closer look and found that this láng looked familiar, but when he looked at it again, it was the láng who had been knocked out by himself. He hurriedly lifted its láng head and asked in a deep voice, "How is the láng clan now?"

  This láng's back body and two hind legs and tail were all caught on fire, the hair was burnt, and it gave off an unpleasant smell. It struggled for a moment, screamed mournfully, and looked up at Wu Mo with sad eyes.

  Wu Mo listened to this cry, and the more he heard the frown, the tighter his brows became. It turned out that the láng clan had just returned from the outside hunting. Unfortunately, this fire happened. Those láng who happened to live on the edge of the forbidden area were almost all affected. disaster, countless casualties. And this láng was also a fluke, and even escaped while rushing around indiscriminately.

  Wu Mo saw that it was extremely painful and howling, so he went to the side to find some rough medicine, chewed it with his mouth and put it on it.

  Ye Láng got the medicine, and the pain was obviously relieved. He lay there and looked sadly at the raging fire that was still burning in the forbidden area.

  Wu Mo's brows furrowed even tighter. With such a fire, they were still burning hot from the fire, not to mention those láng.

  One person, one horse and one láng stood quietly beside the fire, the surrounding trees were gradually ignited, and the firelight reflected on the lonely figure, like a few red silhouettes in the dark night.

  At this moment, Wu Mo's frown suddenly moved, and there seemed to be some abnormal sound around.

  How sensitive Láng's sense of smell is, the injured Ye Láng next to him obviously noticed it, and he raised his ears and listened carefully.

  Wu Mo closed his eyes and listened carefully, and soon, his sharp eyes were fixed on somewhere.

  It was a boulder, some distance from the fire, and there was a steep path leading downhill.

  Wu Mo sneered and said sternly: "Who is hiding there, why don't you come out quickly!"

  He stood with his sword in hand, his black hair flashing red in the light of the fire, his vigorous back was hot with sweat, his sharp eyes turned towards the direction where those people were hiding, and his voice was not angry and mighty in this dark night Loud.

  Ye Láng roared, and there was a resentful green light in his eyes. Although it was a walker, it also knew that the person who was hiding should be the culprit of this fire, the enemy who killed its countless brothers and sisters!

  After the boulder, several shadows gradually walked out, carrying swords and wearing the usual clothes of foreigners.

  Seeing this, Ye Láng was about to pounce on it immediately, Wu Mo stretched out his hand to signal, and it just stopped, but looking at the eyes of those few people, she almost swallowed it up with anger.

  Wumo coldly swept over a few people, and asked in a deep voice, "Who are you, why did you break into the ancient mountain to set fire?" At this time, although Wumo was 90% sure that these people were arsonists, But in the end to try something.

  Sure enough, the most burly one of those people looked at Wu Mo and sneered, "You can control who we are, it's just a fire."

  There was bloodthirsty light in Wu Mo's eyes, but he lowered his eyes to hide, and said in a low voice: "It's such a cold day, I went to the mountain in the middle of the night to set a fire, these brothers are very happy."