Banxia didn't understand what that meant at first, but when Wumo pinned herself on the tiger skin felt, she realized that she couldn't help biting her lips and said, "Don't, this movement is too big to wake A Shui."

  Hearing this, Wu Mo was worried. He glanced at Ah Shui and saw that she was sleeping soundly under the fox fur, so he no longer had any scruples.

  Under the moonlight like water, Wu Mo let this little woman kneel on the edge of the kang, the woman's graceful figure stretched out on the tiger-skin felt with brown patterns, and the restrained softness of Xiaojiabiyu was radiated on the blanket full of wild forest atmosphere. A seductive allure.

  Wu Mo originally just came to chat with his heart, but at this moment, he suddenly began to understand why the animals in the mountains and forests all adopt this posture. He stepped forward slowly, holding Banxia's slender waist that trembled gently with his big hands, bowed his head and focused, let his huge body come forward, withstood the deep place, and slowly pushed in with force, little by little. Staring at the sight of the clam shell-like mouth slowly swallowing himself, fine sweat gradually oozes out of his forehead, and the person imprisoned under him has already uttered an uncontrollable low voice. Wu Mo closed his eyes and carefully savored the bursts of pleasure brought by the contraction and twitching of the narrow passage. However, Ban Xia couldn't bear it anymore. Her Wu Mo has always been swept away by the wind and slashed with a sharp knife, making her fascinated. Why did she torture her with such care?

  Banxia twisted her lower waist again impatiently, lying there blushing and whispering: "You hurry up, I can't stand it anymore."

  Her movement caused the passage to twist, and the little mouth ate so much that he almost poured out the hot food. Fortunately, he quickly closed the door and held it back. When he calmed down, he couldn't help it. He gritted his teeth and said in a hoarse voice, "What you did just now was very good. If you do it a few more times, I'm afraid I will die on you."

  Banxia was originally annoyed that he was only in her body but didn't move. You must know that she is not the shy lady who just got married, and he has already gone through a lot of people with him. His rough hands, that hot As long as the hard object is swayed a little, her body will naturally remember, and she can't help wanting more.

  Hearing what he said at this time, he couldn't help biting his lip. He didn't say a word. He just deliberately swayed his waist in secret, so that the thing buried in his body could not live in peace!

  Wu Mo was already holding back the surging qi and blood, how could he endure such torture at this time, looking at the two petals of snow that contained his own red swaying gently, his eyes were dark, his breathing was rapid, and he violently vigorously He held her waist and moved.

  Breaking through the ground, going deep into the hinterland, evacuating suddenly, attacking and re-entering again, until the deepest point, I vowed not to give up, the honey water splashed all over for a while, gurgling sound, the little woman under her first bit her lip and endured it, and then she couldn't help whispering. After speaking, he wept in a low voice, begging in a trembling voice: "You slow down, don't... don't make such a big noise..."

  There is no end and no stop, only to attack the city with one heart, all the roots are submerged, and the army is alone, so the little woman's sobbing has changed more and more, but she said: "You hurry up, hurry up... Hurry up..."

  Although Wu Mo didn't make a sound, his heavy breathing like a wild shòu had already sounded in the room. At this time, he vigorously stood up his strong waist and let his majestic size grind, enter and exit in the moist and delicate passage. , Clashing east and west, shaking back and forth.