Untitled Part 44

Beginne am Anfang

  Banxia hurriedly stepped forward and gently squeezed her little hand and slowly pulled it away. When Ah Shui saw Grandma coming over, she smiled sweetly at Grandma before letting go of Daddy's hair.

  Banxia asked the two men and knew that they hadn't had dinner yet, so he asked Anuo to hold Ah Shui first, and then he took out the corn porridge that had been warmed by the residual fire from the stove and gave them two pieces of pickled ròu. .

  Wu Mo and Anuo were indeed hungry, so they both sat there with golden knives, taking their rice bowls and gulps down their mouths. When he was imprisoned in a barren land without eating, he couldn't help sighing in his heart. At the moment, there is no other way. I just hope that King Láng can forgive Xiao Hei. At the same time, I naturally wonder why this matter has developed to the point where it is today.

  When they were eating, Banxia went to the back room to coax A Shui to sleep. In fact, A Shui had yawned a long time ago, just because she seemed to be waiting for her father, so she kept holding on. After taking two mouthfuls of milk, they suddenly stopped talking.

  Banxia looked down and couldn't help laughing dumbly. It turned out that Ah Shui's small mouth was half-open, and the milk was gurgling from the corner of her mouth, but she herself had closed her eyes and fell asleep.

  She patted her back and carefully placed her on the kang. But I saw that my daughter, Bai Nenenen, was so beautiful, but she had a water-red satin apron on her chubby belly, which made her look like a snowman. He bent down and kissed Ah Shui's chubby cheek. Who knew that this relative seemed to startle A Shui. In a dream, A Shui turned around with a reel, and when she turned her stomach up again, she saw that she stretched out her short arms and short legs like the word "big". type.

  Seeing that she was such a small person, Banxia chose to sleep in this lofty sleeping position. She was very amused. She watched it for a while, and then she took a thin linen to cover her, so as not to catch a cold.

  The next day, Pinellia took care of A Shui by herself at home. By the way, while she was sleeping, she watered and hoeed the orchard outside the fence, and fed horses and sheep. Occasionally, she came to see a minor sick clan. Just help them get medicine.

  Honeysuckle has come to her sister's side with Shi Dan'er almost every day recently. Ever since Shi Dan'er looked at Ah Shui and laughed, she felt that Ah Shui was a lucky baby, and she only looked forward to Shi Dan'er. If I can contaminate A Shui with some blessings, I will get better since then. Anyway, her grandmother, Duohun, is very good-natured, and there is nothing to do at home, so she often comes here with a stone egg, firstly, she can help her sister take care of A Shui, and secondly, let the two little children play together. Let Ah Shui take a stone egg.

  Pinellia spread a huge rough mat in the yard and put the two babies on it for them to play. Ah Shui has been five months, and no longer wants to lie there honestly, and is always struggling to sit up. Banxia saw that although she was sitting well, she didn't dare to sit early because she was afraid that it would be bad for her spine, so she often suppressed her with bào force. As for Shi Dan, it's been three months, but he still can't turn over. He just lies there like a pancake, staring at the sky blankly, and occasionally hears Ah Shui's giggling, and he turns around slowly. Take a look. Even these few eyes made Ren Dong happy.

  Banxia was milking the ewe, she saw the happy look of Honeysuckle and said with a smile: "Recently, this ewe has produced a lot of milk, come back and bring a water bag, I will give you some, and you will feed it to Shishi. Eat the eggs, see if he likes it?" Recently, Shi Dan can drink corn porridge, and Ah Shui no longer needs to eat goat milk, so the family has accumulated a lot of goat milk. There are babies of similar size in the village, and they occasionally come here to pick up goat milk to feed the babies.