I saw her cantaloupe stuffed to the corners of her mouth for a while, and her face for a while. She finally put it in her mouth, but she couldn't bite. After a while, the saliva and the cantaloupe juice flowed out together, and her face was full of juice everywhere. became a little cat. But she still has bright eyes, looking up at everyone with a small face and giggling.

  Seeing her cute little appearance, everyone couldn't help laughing. Duohui leaned close to Banxia's ear and whispered, "I think this Anuo really cares about A Shui." Ah Shui played in the shade under the tree, so he could see that Ah Nuo loved Ah Shui very much. She said this now, and there was a natural reminder in her words that over time, if these two children grew up, if there was a relationship between a man and a woman, wouldn't it be very bad.

  Banxia didn't take it seriously, she just smiled: "What's the big deal, it's just a little baby, Anuo watched Ah Shui born, just like a big brother. Being a big brother is naturally distressed. sister's."

  As the two were talking, they heard Ren Dong screaming in a low voice, and they looked over, but they saw Ren Dong looking at the stone egg in his arms in surprise.

  Shi Dan'er is now three months old, but he rarely cries or laughs. He just looks at everything around him with eyes that are clearer than lake water. At this time, he was leaning on Ren Dong's arms, looking at Ah Shui on the rough mat, and even a slight smile appeared.

  Ren Dong was so excited that her tears were about to fall, but she was afraid of disturbing Shi Dan'er and ruining the smile, so she just watched silently with tears of joy.

  ===========================

  While waiting for Houyan to come back, Wumo went to the mountains to take Arno around when he didn't need to go hunting. Once, when they came back, Pinellia saw Arno holding a maroon pony in his hand. At first glance, the horse knew that he was very young, and he followed Wu Mo and Anuo into the yard with the same maroon tail.

  Arno was very excited when he saw Banxia: "Auntie, look at my pony!"

  Only then did Banxia know that Wumo had intended to train a horse for Arnold. At the moment, after helping Arnold groom the horse, she fed it rough again. At the beginning, the horse didn't pay much attention to Pinellia, but when he was hungry, he started to eat. Arnold watched the horse with a rare look, and liked it more than anything.

  The original adult horse in the family, Chasing Feng, had already seen this pony. It flicked its tail, glanced at it disdainfully, and continued to bow its head to eat its own roughness.

  This incident completely aroused the desire for horses among the men in the clan. They all started to wander around the mountains in their spare time, hoping that they would also be able to subdue a good horse.

  This incident was originally a good thing, and Wu Mo was happy to see it, but there was one thing that really made people laugh and cry.

  Since the men began to go up the mountain to find horses, more and more people came here to treat their injuries. Today, the one who was searching in the mountains injured his foot. Tomorrow, the taming horse fell off his horse and injured his foot and injured his leg. There are all kinds of injuries. Fortunately, the ancestral rough medicine of the famous family may not work for others, but it is not. This bruise is good for one use.

  Just in the smell of medicine that fills the village, more and more people have horses. The men ride on horseback and run around the village excitedly, causing the little kids at the entrance of the village to chase the horse's buttocks. Run around behind.

  In addition to leading everyone to tame horses, Wu Mo also began to distribute the tools hidden at home to everyone, so that the men could practice diligently. At the same time, he paid more and more attention to guarding the temple and set strict rules. For example, if the temple has any Changes must be reported to him immediately.