Muyang was very indifferent to this baby. When he found out that there was something wrong with this baby, he was even more upset. He often went up the mountain with Qinshou and others, but sometimes he didn't see any prey when he came back. Muyang used to be on good terms with Houyan, but now they are estranged. Muwa married Houyan some time ago, and he was even more displeased.

  Honeysuckle felt that Muyang was getting more and more unfamiliar, but she didn't tell Duohui's mother. Now that she has Shi Dan'er, she has put her whole heart on Shi Dan'er. She doesn't care much about the wooden sheep. She prayed to the ancestors of the slaves and the sword spirit every day, hoping that Shi Dan'er would grow up like an ordinary child. Sometimes she looked at the idiots in the village and thought, it doesn't matter if she is stupid, as long as her stone eggs grow up safely, she will be satisfied.

  ===========================

  After having dinner that evening, the tall and vigorous Wumo sat and played on the rough mat in the yard with Ah Shui, who was like a kitten. He saw Ah Shui, a kitten who likes to kick, began to rub her eyes. Knowing that she was sleepy, he put it there and patted her back gently to sleep. But who knew that Xiao A Shui frowned and pushed his big hand away in disgust, then turned over a wheel and lay down with his back facing him, and after a while, he breathed evenly and fell asleep.

  This made Wu Mo stunned there. He usually saw Banxia coaxing the baby like this, but she didn't like it.

  At this time, Anuo saw him on the side, and couldn't help laughing out loud. After being glared by Wu Mo, he said softly, "Uncle, when A Shui is extremely sleepy, he likes to sleep by himself, and he doesn't like to be coaxed by others."

  Wu Mo smiled when he saw this: "You know her little monsters."

  Arno nodded: "That's natural. When my uncle took his clan to hunt in the mountains, I often help watch Xiao A Shui."

  When little Arnold looked at the little baby sleeping on his side on the rough mat, his eyes were focused and gentle. When this little thing smiles, it is always so sweet and beautiful, which fills the heart that was vacant because of the death of grandpa.

  At this time, Wu Mo remembered that he still had something to discuss with Banxia, ​​so he asked Anuo to watch Ah Shui in the yard and went into the house by himself.

  When he entered the house, he saw that Banxia was folding A Shui's small clothes, so he went up and helped to fold them, and the two of them talked while folding.

  "I've been having an idea lately, and I was just about to talk to you." Wu Mo thought about it and spoke first.

  Wu Mo's tone is very solemn, which has never been seen before. Banxia put down her clothes and looked up seriously: "What's the matter? It's worth talking about so seriously."

  Wu Mo also stopped the movement in his hand: "Do you remember what the old patriarch left me before he left?"

  Banxia nodded: "Remember."

  Wumo looked at the black silhouette of the ancient mountain outside the window: "Actually, I have been thinking these days, how can I live up to his expectations, and what should I do?"

  Banxia bowed her head and said nothing. For thousands of years, the famous people have been living like this. If the old patriarch stayed, it was clear that he had to break the previous practice. This task is a long way to go, and it is definitely not something that can be done in an instant.

  If she really wants to do it, she must fully support her.

  Banxia thought for a while and asked Wumo, "Then what are you going to do now?"