Pinellia was really worried that she didn't have enough milk for her, so she thought that one day she would let Wumo catch a ewe from the mountain, and then milk the goat to feed Ah Shui.

  Not only can Ah Shui eat, but she also looks very lively. As soon as she had a full moon, she began to look around people with a pair of narrow and bright eyes. She likes to be held by someone, her favorite is Pinellia, the second is Wumo, and the last is Arno. Other strangers don't dislike her when they hug her, but they will look at each other as if disdainfully.

  In addition to her love of food, she also likes to fart very much. Whenever she is full, she blushed and screeched hard. After so much tossing, everyone thought she was going to pull it, but she was better. Yes, it was earth-shatteringly loud. When she put it like this for the first time, Wu Mo was unprepared, but was taken aback: "Is she alright? Is she sick?" Xiao A Shui, which he could hold with one hand, was so soft and tender. How could such a loud fart be released! If Wu Mo hadn't heard it with his own ears, he would definitely not believe it!

  Banxia shook her head: "It's alright, it's just a little flatulence." As she said that, she gently hugged A Shui and let her soft and boneless body lie on her shoulders, and gently patted her back with her hands. Not long after, Ah Shui let out a comfortable and smooth burp.

  Wu Mo quickly learned this trick. Later, whenever A Shui was full, he quickly picked up A Shui carefully with both hands, and then gently put her on his shoulders. Wu Mo's shoulders were broad and hard, and Xiao A Shui lay there softly, obviously feeling uncomfortable, so every time he twisted, he awkwardly patted her on the back, and said in his mouth: "A Shui is good, Ah Shui doesn't move, Ah Shui hiccup."

  Xiao A Shui twisted and turned, and finally he finally found a comfortable position, lying there with his face sideways and eyes closed.

  Although this position was not very comfortable, the man behind Hiccup was very gentle, so she reluctantly accepted it.

  Wu Mo was pleasantly surprised to see Ah Shui squinting on his shoulders and fell asleep. He was so flattered that he almost didn't dare to move, for fear of disturbing the sweet dreams of the little things, he stood up straight until Ah Shui After a full sleep, she yawned with her small pink mouth open.

  As a result, it turned out to be a little bad habit of A Shui, that is, Xiao A Shui would only be willing to sleep without someone holding her, otherwise she would scream. When she cried, it was absolutely devastating and earth-shattering, and every time she attracted Banxia and Anuo, they hurried over to see it.

  Banxia said distressedly: "What's wrong, are you hungry? Give her to me quickly."

  Anuo frowned and looked at Uncle Wumo condemningly: "Uncle Wumo, A Shui is still young, don't hurt others."

  Wu Mo is so wronged, he thinks that this baby can't be held to sleep all the time, how awkward his chest is, once can, twice, can't do it again and again. Besides, I still have to go hunting in the mountains to support my family!

  At this time, although Ah Shui was only a baby for more than a month, he seemed to be sensible. When he saw Banxia and Anuo coming over, the corners of his mouth turned down, and his eyes began to flicker. With a sparkling thing. This little grievance was so frightening that Wu Mo quickly patted her on the back awkwardly: "Don't cry, don't cry, your grandma is here to feed you."

  From then on, Arnold understood one thing: no matter how respected Uncle Wumo was in front of others, he was actually very timid in front of his daughter A Shui.

  Ah Shui is not a baby who loves to cry all the time, she also loves to laugh. But she doesn't laugh when she's awake, she loves to laugh in her dreams. Sometimes when she fell asleep, she had a sweet smile, which made people feel warm from head to toe, and sometimes she would "giggle" out loud, but it surprised Wu Mo on the side.