He couldn't help laughing lowly, holding her neck with one hand, and pushing her waist forward a little, the giant object slid into her mouth forcefully, causing her eyes to widen and look at her resentfully. own.

  But her mournful appearance made him burn and swell under his body, so he couldn't care about anything else, and started to move wildly one after another.

  I only feel sorry for Pinellia, the soft black hair is moving back and forth on the white back, the slender waist is swaying back and forth due to the forced head, and the juice in the mouth flows down the mouth and swallows it. The giant object penetrated, flowed through the red lips, flowed down the chin to the white and soft chest, and finally gathered on the touching cherry on the chest, and tick tock fell on the tiger skin felt below.

  =============================

  The two tossed so that the kang was about to heat up, and in the end, without knowing how long it took, Wu Mo let out a low growl and poured out a cavity of hot things. After cleaning up the pool of white turbidity, the satisfied Wu Mo hugged his little lady gratefully, and the two of them lay there side by side, not talking to each other.

  When talking about the old man Sun and Anuo who live at home, Banxia frowned: "Wu Mo, I always feel that Anuo is not right today, he asked about the rough teeth, you said, will he... ...will you also want to get it?"

  Wu Mo frowned, shook his head and said, "It shouldn't be, besides, the forbidden area of ​​Láng can't be entered at all. Tomorrow I will take him up the mountain with me, so I can cut off his idea." Since Ban Xia took one from the forbidden area After the teeth were rough, the forbidden area was covered with thorns.

  Banxia nodded: "It would be best if this was the case."

  She sighed helplessly: "Fortunately, I have now learned some skills from the Master. While he is still here, I will take care of him every day. I just hope that it can be delayed for a while."

  Thinking of Arnold, she felt distressed again: "It's a pity that Arnold is not the child of our famous family, otherwise, he would have just accepted him as his adopted son, so that Mr. Sun would not worry about it when he left."

  Wu Mo patted her cheek: "Don't think about it too much, it's getting late, you go to bed early, I'll take Arno up the mountain tomorrow."

  Pinellia thought about it too. It just so happened that the little guy moved in his stomach at this time, as if he yawned. The couple laughed and quickly closed their eyes and fell asleep.

  I don't know how long it took, it should be midnight, Wu Mo seemed to feel something in the darkness, and suddenly opened his sharp eyes. He looked at his wife, who was sleeping peacefully beside him, took care of the kang, put on his clothes and came out.

  He quickly went to the door of the house of Mr. Sun and Arnold, and carefully looked inside from the window. I saw that the old man Sun on the kang was asleep, and there was a small figure beside him.

  Only then did he feel relieved, and turned around to go back to his own room.

  But just after taking a step, he suddenly realized that something was wrong. He came back and took a closer look. Where is Arnold next to Mr. Sun, it is clearly just Arnold's sackcloth!

  He pushed open the door and went in. Grandpa Sun was old and fell asleep without realizing it. He gently picked up the sackcloth and saw that there was actually a small quilt under the sackcloth!

  Wu Mo put the sackcloth there again, closed the door lightly, and frowned at the ancient mountain.

  Arnold, Arnold, you are so young, you are not good at learning, why don't you learn from your aunt Banxia?