Pinellia moved more and more, seeing Wu Mo stop, it was very unbearable, and she couldn't help twisting her slender waist. With the twisting of his waist, Xuebai, who was holding the hot thing between the two petals, also twisted, which caused Wu Mo to gasp.

  He couldn't help leaning over, and the hot breath whispered in her ear: "I want to eat you."

  After speaking, he made a violent move, causing the Pinellia under him to sway like a pear blossom in the wind and rain, and finally as if the wind and rain suddenly stopped, he let out another low roar, giving her all his love.

  Chapter 27

  On this day, Pinellia was feeding her in the yard, when Wu Mo walked in with a solemn expression. She raised her hand to wipe the sweat from her forehead: "Did something happen?"

  Wu Mo followed Mu Yang and Fei to hunt in the mountains, why did he come back now, and his face was so bad.

  Wumo looked at Banxia, ​​her face softened a lot, and saw Banxia feeding her again, and helped her to sit on the bluestone bench: "Don't tire yourself, take a break."

  Banxia nodded and looked at him suspiciously: "What's wrong with you?"

  Wu Mo shook his head: "Nothing, do you still have Purple Lingzhi at home?"

  Banxia has been studying medicine with the Master these days, and by the way, she has also cleaned up the storage at home, and immediately said: "Yes, there are several, and they are all good."

  Wu Mo supported Banxia's waist and discussed, "Today, there is an old man outside the village with a child. The child is dying, and he said that he will use Zilingzhi as an introduction to medicine."

  He paused and continued: "I see that the old man is very shabby. He doesn't have the money to buy medicine from those pharmacists, so he has to take the child up the mountain to collect medicine in person."

  Hearing this, Pinellia frowned: "But this kind of Purple Ganoderma lucidum is not easy to find, where can an old man from far away find it at once."

  Wu Mo nodded: "That's true, so he knelt down and begged us to give him Ganoderma lucidum." Then he turned his head and stared at his wife: "Do you think it should be given or not?"

  Banxia touched her bulging belly: "Although the grandfather and grandson are not from our clan, they are human after all, and they are just a child. If they can save his life, they will naturally be virtuous."

  When Wumo heard this, he held Banxia's hand with relief: "Yes, I thought so too, but Muyang refused to give it. He said that the famous people should not fight with outsiders." Speaking of this, Wumo There was a trace of disdain on his face: "In order to secure the position of the patriarch, he is really meticulous, for fear that something will go wrong."

  Seeing this, Banxia held Wumo's hand and said firmly: "He dare not give it to the patriarch's seat, so let's give it! Anyway, our family has good Ganoderma lucidum, in order to save the child's life, it is It's okay to give it to him."

  Wu Mo looked at his lady and smiled: "I knew that lady understands me best."

  The two of them looked at each other and smiled, and went to the mountain behind the house to get Lingzhi, wrapped it in a handkerchief, and sent it to the child.

  When the two walked to the entrance of the village, they saw that there were many clansmen surrounded by the entrance of the village, but in the middle was an old man in dirty clothes holding a child of six or seven years old. The child was wearing a double bun, and his clothes were equally shabby. His face was pale and his lips were colorless. At first glance, he looked seriously ill.

The Yamashita Familyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें