Chapter 14: The Real Secret

Start from the beginning

.

"Jimin I don't know what the hell you're talking about. This isn't a movie and no one hired me. I'm not working for anyone. Why would you think that? Because I drew you and a woman and girl who look like your mother and sister? I only drew what I saw. I've done this many times. You know this. I've told you about my previous drawings but if you think I'm lying go ask my mother, my father and Suki. They will all tell you about my dreams and drawings. I've drawn pictures of Jon as a young man and all grown up. But he never was. I drew him like that because I saw him like that in one of my dreams. You can't fault me for that."

.

"Jungkook I don't know what to think but the images are too uncanny. They are exactly what we looked like. How could you be so accurate? HOW COULD YOU KNOW THIS?"

.

"I DON'T KNOW!!! OKAY!!! I DON'T KNOW!!!" I shouted at him, something I had never done before. Jimin looked afraid for the first time in our relationship. I immediately tried to calm the fuck down to make him feel safe.

.

"Jimin... I'm sorry. I shouldn't have shouted at you but you're not listening to me. I don't know why I did it but I did. I should've shown it to you before and asked you to explain my dream. I should've trusted you with this. But if this was the secret you were keeping from me, I can understand and live with it. You were young and you didn't want to see your mother in you so changing your appearance is okay. I can surely live with that."

.

But then Jimin bent his head and he began to cry again. I tried to come up to him but he stopped me, "No... don't touch me... I'm not who I say I am."

.

OMG!!! He just told me not to touch him. He had never been like this before but then this was his secret. I couldn't hold it in. I was so scared of losing him that I started to babble, "Jimin changing the colour of your eyes isn't bad. Expensive probably. I don't know how you did it but it doesn't make you who you are. Yes they are a part of you but just a part you didn't want to be reminded of anymore and that is fine."

.

"Jungkook..."

.

"I love you, brown or blue eyes, black or blonde hair. It doesn't matter to me. I love you and I will love you even if you dipped your hair in a rainbow and painted it all the colours of the world."

.

"Jungkook..."

.

"Please Jimin. I'm okay with it. We can talk more about the way you feel about your mom. We could go see someone professional to help us..."

.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

.

I stopped and looked at him. He was trying to tell me something and I was just nervously babbling. I shut the hell up and let him talk.

.

"It's more than just my hair or my eyes."

.

I looked at him, "What do you mean?"

.

Jimin's rocking came back and he zoned out for a bit but I waited. What the fuck was he talking about? What more could there be? After what seemed like forever, Jimin finally opened his eyes and when he looked at me, I saw the magnitude of his tears falling down. OH FUCK! We were at eye level as I was on the floor just like him and I was edging my way to be close enough to touch him. I wanted to hug him so badly, to wipe away his tears but I kept my distance. He told me not to touch him. But Jimin's sobs were echoing inside my entire body and I felt the tears falling from my own eyes. However, seeing that he was making me upset too, actually calmed him down a bit. And finally he told me his darkest secret. The Real Secret.