46| Eat ass often

Start from the beginning

"I was hoping to not do this." [M/N] said as he licked his lips and yanked Kaeya's hand away. He pushed Kaeya into the shower and his back hits the wall. [M/N] enters it, slamming the door behind them. It shakes a bit and [M/N] turned the shower, it was warm and [M/N] stared at Kaeya. "We're gonna do this or not?"

"...Fine, then you tell me about the demon. It's only fair." Kaeya said as he pulled his shirt off, and throws it into the corner with his bottoms. "Though it's sudden and-"

"Then enjoy it since I'm tired, my ass hurts, and my dick." [M/N] said as he moved to his knee,s ignoring the ache as his hand grasped Kaeya's cock, gripping it and moving his hand up and down. He moved up against the tip, his thumb rubbing over the slit of his cock. He could feel it move in his grasp and move his mouth. He sucked on the tip, ignoring the soreness from his throat. Fuck itto with his dick, admit.

"Mhm, you've been practicing for a while with the others," Kaeya said, lacing his hands into [H/C] hair, giving a few tugs as Kaeya felt his cock being taken deeper in [M/N]'s mouth. His mouth was warm and his throat so tight, that he almost felt his own legs turn to jelly a bit. "It almost makes me jealous." [M/N] asked as he pulled away from Kaeya's cock with a light POP  and licked his lips. He moved his hands over Kaeya's cock, giving a few strokes and grins. Kaeya swore he saw red melt into those [E/C] eyes of his.

"Good."

[M/N] stands up, pulling Kaeya into a kiss. Usually, the Knight didn't kiss men who had his own dick in their mouth but he kissed back, yanking [M/N] up by his hips and pressing [M/N] against the wall for a better grasp on him. [M/N] rolled his hips against Kaeya's cock and bit Kaeya's lower lip as the tall male pressed in. Usually, he cringed away but the burn felt kind of good, he ignored it as Kaeya began moving his hips.

+++

Once Kaeya had his fill, [M/N] did a shower and clean himself up before leaving the bathroom. He managed to avoid everyone as he moved to his car. He didn't plan to leave anywhere, he just wanted some alone time and to focus on everything that's been going on. [M/N] closed the door behind him and sighed, gripping the steering wheel a bit, and leans his head back with a loud sigh. He's really playing a dangerous game with everyone, especially with the Demon's sexual appetite. [M/N] felt pressure against his eyes and wiped those frustrated tears away and looked at the mirror. His eyes were a bit red from the shower and he was so tired of everything that has been happening. He didn't know what to feel anymore, he was confused.

You were pent up-

"And? I feel like a whore...a complete whore." 

Were you? Or were you just tired of them or anyone remotely hot looking at you and just you?

"I don't deserve it..I don't deserve anything good coming towards me."

Don't say that

"It's true, I'm a freak with stupid fucking eyes that see dead people. If I wasn't, then I wouldn't be of any use to anyone...I would've been married to Peter." [M/N] said, as it felt strange to think about him. It's been so long since any good thought came to his Ex.

He didn't deserve your time, and puh-lease, he would've left you in the dust

"Still, I don't want to be their little fuck buddy, I want to be with someone, a man who loves me and raising Auggie."

Still, you enjoyed the attention, you felt seen after...how many years?

"...since the day I was born." [M/N] felt strange talking to the demon that lived in his body, but he did feel comforting. Maybe it was a bit toxic but he was used to it, that was the comfort food that his childhood provided and the warm hug he received after a bad cold. He was born into toxicity and that was his home. [M/N] rubbed his eyes again before pulling his phone out to check the time when a reminder came up, and his thumb hovers over the notification.