20| Zoo Murder Mass

[M/N] hated Auggie's School, the teachers were snooty and fake as their tans in the summer. Most of the PTA were stay-at-home mothers, who nitpicked at everything [M/N] did for Auggie or his class every year. Not to mention the blunt homophobia they had on him, they always tried to set him up with their college-age nieces, their single parent daughters, or single teachers.

Yeah no, maybe a DILF? No? Whatever.

Either way, they annoyed him, but he was forced to cooperate with them, and this year his name was drawn to be a chaperone for a field trip, this year? A festival, the Renaissance one.

Something to do with their History or something, but since there wasn't any willing Teacher Assistance, he had to find his own help. Like that wouldn't bring danger to the kids.

[M/N] only picked the most mature, and least likely to fight someone over something so stupid.

"Auggie, don't let go of my hand." [M/N] said, he made sure he dressed Auggie in their group color, something Cathy suggested during the last meeting with the PTA. Likely not to let creepy guys or gals steal the kids. Auggie groans, wanting to let go of his Uncle's hand but stops when [M/N] did. "I'm not a baby."

"Then don't act like it." [M/N] replied as Auggie rolled his eyes, watching everyone walk ahead. Most of his friends were indifferent ones or people who ask for homework help at least. [M/N] pulled out the list of his children for the purple group.

AUGUSTUS PEACHES [L/N]

LANA-JANE LOPEZ

ISSAC WAYNE

"Lana-Jane," there was a tug at [M/N]'s shirt, and he looked down to see a little girl with bright brown eyes and curly hair tied into a bun, she wore a purple dressed and black tights. "Oh, hi."

"Hi, Mr.Auggie's dad." She said, her voice tiny but seemed very polite.

"He isn't my dad." Auggie rolled his eyes and yelped as [M/N] smacked the back of his head. "Hey!"

"Be nice, or I'll send you home with Zhongli."

"But I want to stay for the merriment of the mortals as well, and take pictures with this Kamera," Zhongli said as he walked up, holding up one of the cheap cameras that [M/N] bought from the dollar store. It took all morning to show him how to use it,  since it was different apparently. Zhongli also changed for the weather, better than those old fashion clothes at least, he wore black slacks and a black shirt with a larger dark brown flannel over it. His shoes were converse that belonged to [M/N]. He seemed the most mature out of them, or at least second to mature.

"He just meant it as a punishment Zhongli, he isn't sending us home." Aether said as he came up with the tickets in hand for them all, Ms.Marsha seemed to enjoy Aether for some reason. Maybe because he looked polite or something. He also changed, instead of his usual clothes, Aether wore something that Childe picked out actually. A cream color shirt underneath the light pink sweater, the sweater had two kittens hanging off the breast area and he wore jeans with some cute shoes. He actually looked pretty cute.

Not that [M/N] would admit it.

"This reminds me of Mondstadt, it really does, also this kid was wearing purple so I believe he's with us." Thoma, [M/N] found out his name and found him as a man with golden retriever traits, said as he held up a young boy. He had dark red hair and pale skin, with annoying green eyes to match. Thoma didn't wear the same clothes, he did put a bit of a fight for the change but [M/N] threatened him with his hand and look, so now he wore a black shirt and red hoodie that was unzipped to show his necklace. He wore dark pants that he was burrowing from Kaeya and boots that [M/N] had, not his but Peter's. Like he would ask for them back anyway.