03| You're not that cute

[M/N] sat down on the couch, pushing one of the boxes to the floor and the cats watched him, minus the tiny kitten who was still playing with the string

"Alright, I guess since the group of...cats are staying, I can't call them all cats or such." [M/N] said as he leans against the couch with a sigh and props his chin with his hand, [E/C] eyes watched tiny kitten than to Auggie. " I'll name some and you can, though I want to name this little fluffy one." The black fluffy cat with some brownish-golden details at the end of its fur tilts his head a bit once it met [M/N] gaze. The one beside it didn't look unimpressed.

"Oh? Mr.Fluffy cat number two?" Auggie said as he barely looked up from the kitten. He dubbed the red kitty and the brown-black kitty Mr.Fluffy.

"The brown one, yes," [M/N] said as he stared at the cat and it stared back before licking its paw without care. " Hades."

"Uncle! That's the name from Mythology." Auggie whines as he stops playing with the kitten, it pounces on the string and tried tugging it out of Auggie's hand but mostly paws at it. "Call him something nice!"

"Hades is nice, don't forget I can rename you hades if I wanted." [M/N] said as Auggie pouts a bit and looked for the pretty fluffy cat. He saw the red cat sitting on the coffee table, seeming annoyed from the dark blue cat that meows below it, getting on his back legs to jump but the Red fluffy cat hissed. That didn't bother the blue cat, but didn't get up beside him. "Like this!" Auggie stood up and carefully walked over, grasping the red cat, and it stiffens within the young boy's grasp.

"Like this one! His name is uh....uh..." Auggie seemed to struggle and then smiles, " Dr.Pepper!" [M/N] raised an eyebrow at that cat's new name and saw the blue one grins a bit, or tried to? Whatever the case is, that cat sure looked delighted with the name.

"Okay, then the orange tomcat is Ares, because it annoys the hell out of me." [M/N] said as the orange cat seemed to perk up and pressed itself against [M/N]'s leg, purring but pressed its paw on his pants leg, the nails grasping the fabric. " I should've sold you.." [M/N] grumbled as he grasped the cat by its nape and scoots him back. It meow's as Auggie giggled, rubbing his cheek against fluffy red cat's.

"Hm, the god or War, that..kinda fits him." Auggie said as he moved, trying to grasp the black and teal cat with golden eyes but it moved forwards quickly. Not giving Auggie a chance to grab him, and he pouts. "Hey!"

"That can be Hermes." [M/N] named the cat as Hermes hissed at the adult but stops when Hades shot a look at him. How odd, perhaps it's his father or something..before the dye job..

"No fair! You got to name him!" Auggie pouts as he placed the Dr.Pepper down who hurried, going back onto the coffee table and tail wrapped around it's legs a bit. Auggie quickly plucked the blue cat and it lazily leans against the boy. " His name is Storm! Because he's blue and...and..." His eyes looked around before stopping to the dull yellow cat that was laying down and relaxing beside the other yellow cat. " He's Sunflower!" Auggie said as he pointed to the dull cat.