The Fallen Heaven Star//Chapter 82

Start from the beginning

Pagaya looked like he was sweating buckets, "In order to fully utilize the power, the hulls of the wavers are made very light. So even the smallest of wave can cause it to turn. This, one must understand the sea very well and be able to predict the waves. I'm sorry!!"

Faythe leaned back into one of the chairs trying to dry off her feathers, "That sounds awfully like a certain Navigator we have."

Robin muffled a chuckle as she stood beside the red head, "I'm sure that is exactly the description of Ms Navigator."

"Right!?" Faythe beamed a smile up at the archeologist.

Chopper waddled over towards Conis with a disappointed gaze, "Is it really that hard!? I wanted to try it—"

Conus turned and crouched, "I've been practicing since I was a child, and I've only succeeded recently."

Pagaya held out his hands to explain, "With training, it takes about 10 years to learn."

Usopp gawked at the years, "That's a long time!!! You'd need a lot of patience!!!"

"Hey—!!"

Everyone turned to see Nami on the abandoned Waver, riding the waves perfectly.

"SHE DID IT!!" Usopp shouted in shock.

"It's so amazing—!" She hollered back cheerfully.

"What...!! Unbelievable...!!!" Pagaya looked on in astonishment.

Sanji looked to be a fan girl cheering on his favorite celebrity, "Miss Nami, you're the best~~~!!"

Luffy gawked at the sight, "Why!? How can she navigate something so difficult to control!?"

Faythe just brought some sunglasses down her face to get the sunlight out of her face as she watched Nami enjoy herself, "Called it."

Robin sat down in a close by chair and seemed to be wearing another pair of shades. A calm smile painted on her lips, "Your predicting prowess seems to be on a streak."

Faythe just grinned as she crossed her legs, "I've always been good at predicting things. Ever since I was little, I always felt like things are just easy to read. It's like second nature to me."

"Hey Nami!! We're going to the Mister's house! Come back now!!!" Luffy threw his hands up in a petty attempt of envy, "Stuuuupid~~~~!! Hurry up and back, Ba~~~ Ka~~~~!!"

Sanji nailed his foot into Luffy's head, trying to shove him away, "Why you..." He was honestly getting sick of his Captain's childishness.

"You guys go ahead!! Mister, can I play a little longer!?"

Pagaya gave a nod, "Yes, but please be careful!!"

Robin held her hand out to Faythe, "Ready to go hear about that anticipating story of yours?"

Faythe grabbed hold and lugged herself up with a bright smile, "Ready as I'll ever be!" She then dragged Robin off to follow the rest of her crew mates.

They all started their way up a long flight of cloud made stairs.

"...How can she navigate it so easily when it shakes so badly?" Usopp muttered, glancing back to see Nami still riding off into the distance.