Out of Body

ANCIENT ALIEN TEMPLES. PRESENT DAY

Cut to Tucker, flanked by Simmons, Alex,  and Grif

Tucker: So, uh, how do you feel?

Cut to Carolina's Mongoose which springs to life at the questions. Epsilon's voice speaks through the Mongoose.

Epsilon: I feel like running over each, and every one of you.

Tucker: So pretty much the same as before.

Epsilon: Yeah. Pretty much.

Delta: That means the implantation was a success.

Grif: Y'know Simmons? I think I'm gonna let you call "Shotgun" on this one.

Grif runs off

Simmons: Fuck that!

Simmons also runs off. Epsilon's AI form appears on the windshield of the Mongoose.

Epsilon: Man, this sucks!

Tucker: What are you complaining about? You finally got your own body.

Alex: I'm going to go.

Epsilon: My own body? Tucker, I'm a fucking tonka truck!

Tucker: Okay, yeah, but you could literally pick up chicks with this thing!

Epsilon: Oh, yeah, because every girl just dreams about settling down with Optimus Prime - HONK!

Will: Did you just honk?

Epsilon flashes as the Mongoose's horn goes off. Epsilon turns around as Caboose stands up from behind the Mongoose.

Epsilon: Caboose! Don't do that.

Caboose: Sorry.

Sarge runs in front of Tucker

Sarge: Alright, places people! Here they come!

Sarge runs away as Epsilon vanishes

Caboose: Don't forget to shout "Surprise!"

Tucker: Caboose, shut up!

Carolina South and Washington run over the hill to where the Blues are.

Carolina: Tucker, Will , bring Epsilon and Delta over here. I've got some questions for them .

Tucker: Goddamnit.

Cut to the Elephant, where Carolina speaks to South and Wash who is inside using a computer.

Carolina: Any luck?

Washington: I think so.

South: It's greatly corrupted so we may not get much.

The screen displays the Project Freelancer emblem which spins and reveals several pictures, among them, Epsilon's former Monitor body.

Washington: Alright, data pad accepted. Looks like we're in business.

Tucker and Will  runs up behind Carolina

Tucker: So, uh, what do you need Church for?

Will: Same with Delta.

Carolina: I just told you.

Tucker: Oh... yeah, but I mean you could talk to me instead! 'Sup girl?