Fighting Fire

Agent Maine is shown exiting his drop-pod. Sigma then appears on Maine's right.

Sigma: Agent Maine, isn't that the soldier from the freeway? The one that shot you in the throat?

Maine growls and faces the Female Insurrection Soldier and the Sleeveless Insurrection Soldier.

Sigma: I thought so. Sic 'em.

Maine lunges forward. Girlie readies her pistols while the Demo Man drives his wathog straight into Maine. The warthog smashes Maine into his pod sending it back on its side. Maine, now holding the front of the warthog slowly lifts it up and kicks it towards Girlie and Sleeveless Insurrection soldiers, tearing off the tow hooks. They dive out of the way, with the Demo Man landing next to his teammates. Cut to Agent Washington, arming his Battle Rifle. York soon walks up behind Wash. Sigma then appears next to the Freelancers.

Sigma: Hello gentlemen.

LONGSHORE SHIPYARDS (FOB). MANY YEARS AGO...

York: Hey Sig. You sure he's good to fight so soon? He was hurt pretty bad.

Sigma: As compared to whom, Agent York? You two don't look so good yourselves.

Delta appears in front of Sigma

Sigma: Hello brothers.

Delta: Sigma, protocol dictates that A.I. units are not to communicate directly-

Sigma appears next to Delta

Sigma: Protocol is just another way of saying rules Delta. Remember what the Director says. There are no rules on the battlefield.

Sigma appears behind Delta and pats his shoulder.

Sigma: Besides; we A.I.s should really stick together. Excuse me. I'll be right back.

Sigma vanishes

York: I'll be honest; those two  kinda gives me the creeps.

Washington: Yeah, I hear ya. Come on, let's move.

Delta vanishes as the two freelancers move out. Cut to Girlie getting up.

Carolina: Well, hello.

Girlie turns to see Carolina holding her at gunpoint with one of her plasma rifles.

Carolina: What a pleasure to see you again.

The Demo Man runs up behind Carolina and punches her down with his robotic arm. Carolina gets up, noticing that one of her plasma rifles was badly damaged. Discarding the broken weapon, she raises her other rifle only for it to be hit with a machete. The thrower is revealed to be the Female soldier. California charges at The Demo Guy.

Girlie: Pleasure's all mine, bitch.

She twirls two more machetes and charges at Carolina. Carolina dodges and throws the plasma rifle at her. Girlie cuts it in half and charges again. She is knocked back, and the Demo Man steps in to try and punch Carolina. Carolina backs away as  California tackles the Demo guy and the two face off while Girlie pursue her. Cut to the Sleeveless Insurrection Soldier, not far away, getting up. He massages his head. Looking at his right, he sees Maine, who cracks his knuckles and neck. The soldier swings his fist at Maine, only for Maine to stop it. Maine slowly starts twisting his arm, forcing him onto his knees. Maine then readies his other fist and punches him back hard enough to knock his helmet off, and knocking him out. Maine turns around to see Carolina still fighting Girlie and  California fighting Demo Man on a higher platform and rushes to assist. Cut to Carolina, who dodges the machete swings and California ducks under a wild punches thrown by the Demo Man before punching him in the gut and nicking him back.